Never-gonna-happen Ville

••••••••••Tia's POV•••••••

He's in my class? In this class? This very class? I have been here a week already and now he shows up? What did I do? Why is this happening to me? Life is so unfair! This stupid watermelon is following me around now. 'Attractive Watermelon' WAIT WHAT! Stop it Tia! You don't like him! You WON'T like him. 'Can you resist him?' Hell yes I can!

Oh my gosh! This son of peach made me, the goodie goodie Tia Hart, swear! It might have been in my head but that is a lot for me!

"What's your name?" He says flashing his perfect smirk at me.

"U-uh-uhhhhhh." Dammit. Twice today I am swearing in my head! What is this boy doing to me!

"Do you not know your own name?" He asks raising his perfect eyebrows. Yes everything about him is perfect.

"Tia." I say thankful that I didn't stutter this time.

"Well... Tia... That is a very nice car you arrived in this morning. Where did you get it?"

Oh my god is he a gold digger?

"No I'm not sweet cheeks."

"Dammit I have to stop saying things out loud!"

"Did sweet cheeks just swear?"

"Yes?"

"Impressive. Anyways, your car? Where is it from?"

"I got it from my aunt for my birthday."

"Well I can honestly say I have never met a girl with a better taste in cars."

That simple statement made me blush and it wasn't even about me! It was about my car! Who blushes about their car? Oh right... Me!

"Thanks?"

"Your welcome sweet cheeks."

Biology went by in a blur. Me and Alex had a real conversation! Crazy right! 'Stop yourself Tia while you are ahead!'

"Right. Thanks for the conversation but you should leave me alone now."

"And why should I do that sweet cheeks?"

"It's for the better. And stop calling me sweet cheeks!"

"What if it's not for the better? And no can do sweet cheeks."

That cheeky little lemon. He makes me so mad!

"Goodbye Alex."

"Tia.... Don't do this."

"Do what? The right thing? Me and you don't exactly coexist in the "real"world"
I say using my fingers to make quotes around real.

"We could be the ones to change that Tia!"

He had a point. But do I dare take the risk?

"I will see you later."

The rest of the day went by smooth except for the fact that he is in all my flipping fruit tarting classes! This cantaloupe has some nerve.

I was driving home when I saw a motorcycle pull up next to me.

"Have you been stalking me sweet cheeks?"

It's him.

"Excuse me! Am I not allowed to go home?"

"Not to my home you aren't. That is the direction your heading in!"

"Well if you will excuse me this is my street!"

"And mine?"

Wait WHAT? Please don't be next to me! Please please please please please!

He pulls into the driveway right next to me and I groan.

"Why?"

"So you can stare at me all day! I know you want to princess."

I don't even bother replying. I just go into my house and immediately go upstairs to change.

I remove my crop top and am about to take off my bra when I hear a wolf whistle

"Nice body princess!"

Oh no. I forgot to close the curtains. I yank them closed and here a groan. Sorry pretty boy, this show has just ended. It jumped on the train of never-going-to-happen ville.

A/N I hope you Luvies enjoyed! Have a fabulous time reading my story :) <3 until next chapter