Another side

•••••••••Tia's POV••••••••
Here I am trusting someone I didn't even want to see again 24 hours earlier. What the fudge is wrong with me? I mean I know I......... "Like" him...... Maybe.... But why am I trusting him?

'Because he told you about his sister. He didn't have to.'

"Where are we going?"

He smirked " That's for me to know and you to find out when we get there."

"Can you at least tell me how much longer of a drive?"

"Nope." He said popping the p

I sighed. There was nothing I could say to get it out of him. This is going to be a long drive.
•••••••••••••••••
"Alex?"

"Ya?"

"How old is your sister?"

I could see his jaw tense and his hands grip tighter on the wheel.

"8"

I sucked in my breath. 8? That's so young. That's terrible!

"I'm sor-" I stopped. He doesn't want pity

"Sorry?"

"Yes..." I said hesitantly

"Thank you."

I was shocked. He excepted my pity.

"You're welcome."
••••••••••••
"Don't open your eyes!"

I sighed. I couldn't even if I wanted to. Alex's soft, but tough, hands were covering my eyes. Not that I minded.

"Okay!" I laughed

We walked for 15 more minutes in a comfortable silence. I was starting to get antsy. Where in the Sam Hill is he taking me?

"We're here." He whispered in my ear. His lips grazed my ear, sending a million tingles through my body.

I breathed out a sigh of relief when he finally took his hands away. Just as soon as I let my breath out, I sucked it all back in shock.

The place Alex brought me to was beautiful. We were by a river. I don't know which one, but it was gorgeous. Alex looked at me sheepishly.

"I bought a swimsuit for you in case you wanted to swim. You can get changed in the woods if you want."

"Is this some trick so that you can see me naked?"

He blushed. "No!"

"Do you promise?"

"Yes." He said his eyes not meeting mine

"Hmmm... Fine."

He tossed me a bag with a suit in it and I walked over to the woods. I looked into the bag and found a bikini.

I can't wear a bikini in front of Alex! He has seen so many hot women... I'm just going to be a let down. I will just have to put my shirt over it.

I slipped on the green material. It fit me nicely. He found my exact size. I put my shirt back on over it and made my way back to Alex.

He looked up at me puzzled.

"Are you swimming in the shirt too?"

"Ya"

"Why?" He asked innocently

I didn't have an answer. I just left it.

He must of realized I wasn't going to answer, so he shrugged and started to pull off his shirt.

One word. Drool. I'm drooling over his 8 pack. He is gorgeous. Before he can see my blush, I make my way over to the water. I'm about to jump in when I feel my shirt being lifted off.

"You don't want to have no shirt later."

He had a point. I nodded slowly, not meeting his eyes. He took of my shirt so that I'm only in my bikini.

"Damn. You're beautiful."

I blushed. I didn't have a response. I looked up at him.

I got lost in his eyes. I don't know how long we were staring, but it was a long time. Finally I broke it.

"Race you!"

I ran and jumped into the water. I surfaced just as Alex jumped into the water.

"You are such a cheater!"

I smiled "the best one in town."

A/N enjoy Luvies <3