The Leech

•••••••Tia's POV•••••••

When we finally decide to head back, it's past midnight. The thing is, I don't care. I feel happy with Alex, like I can do anything. That's why I'm so sad that we have to leave.

When we finally pull up to my house, Alex turns to me.

"I couldn't have thought of a better way to spend my day." And he smiles. Like a real smile, no smirk. I start to swoon. This Alex, that very few people got to see, was amazing.

"Neither could I" I admit.

I don't know what happened or how it happened, but I feel his lips on mine in the blink of an eye, and I love it. I respond immediately, savoring every minute of his lips on mine. It feels so damn good.

Damn having to breathe. I forces us to stop. I gaze into his eyes and know he is having the same reaction as me.

"Wow" we say at the same time.

I don't know how long we sat there staying at eachother. When he finally broke the silence, he said

"You're so damn beautiful."

I turn a VERY dark shade of crimson. I have heard it before, but it means so much more coming from him. Oh my god. Am I falling for Alex Black? The school bad boy? I have known him for a week!

"You're even more beautiful when you blush."

If it's possible, I turn an even darker shade of red. Does this boy know what's he's doing to me?

"Hey. I wanted to ask you something."

He starts rubbing the nape of neck, letting me know he's nervous. I didn't know Alex black could get nervous.

"Yeah?"

"Will you go to James' party with me tomorrow?"

James is the jock of the school, the star of every sport. He is very popular and from what I figured out from a week attending this school, every girl has had a crush on him at some point.

I'm actually surprised that Alex was nervous to ask me that. I would say yes in a heartbeat.

"Of course." I grin

I know I chose correctly when I see his beaming face.

"That's awesome!"

I smile before saying,
"Well I should go, but see you tomorrow?"

He leans over and kisses me. SWOON.

"Pick you up at 8." He smiles

I rush out of his car and into my house. I now know why girls love kissing. Before you ask, yes that was my first kiss. I'm practically a nun.

I run upstairs and change into my pajamas, but not before checking that my blinds are closed, don't need to give him more of a show then neccassary.

I'm done changing, but I hear something hit my window. I pull back my curtains and see a truely amazing sight. ALEX BLACK, SHIRTLESS.

I open up my window all the way. He must of seen the puzzled look on my face. He smiled at me and said

"I just wanted to see you're beautiful face one more time. Now I can go to sleep smiling."

Alex: 1 million
Tia: 0

I smile, that's all I can do.

"Goodnight princess" he says then blows me a kiss.

"Goodnight Alex" I say grabbing the fake kiss and placing it on my heart. I shut my window and close my curtains. I crawl into bed and fall into a peaceful sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up and immediately smile. I haven't had this much sleep in awhile, and it felt amazing. I check the clock and it reads 1:13 pm.

Holy fruitcake! I slept in a lot. Alex said he would pick me up at 8. I relax a little, knowing I have plenty of time. I hurry downstairs and eat lunch.

I run back upstairs and check the time again, 2:18 pm. I should probably start getting ready.

I go in my closet and pick out a white dress that goes mid thigh. It has two holes, one on each side, showing of some of my stomach. It has spaghetti straps and gold accents. Over all, it's a beautiful dress and I haven't worn it yet. I toss it onto my bed and go into my bathroom.

It takes me a couple hours, but I finally decide to leave my hair straight and go with a natural smokey eye.

I check the time again. It reads 7:47 pm. I grab all my stuff into a handbag and put a mint into my mouth. That took me 10 minutes. I decide it's time to put on my black pumps. I walk downstairs and here the door bell.

I open the door and almost start salvating. He looks so hot.

He is wearing a blue button up and black skinny jeans. His hair is in its usual messing style, but messier. Also known as sexier.

"Ready to go?"

It takes me awhile to realize he asked me a question. After I process it, I blush.

"Ya!" I blurt out. God I'm an idiot.
••••••••••••••••

When we finally make it to the party, it's already busy. Me and Alex immediately go to the dance floor and dance for god knows how long. I don't care because we swayed and kissed and just had the time of our lives. My bladder had other plans. I excused myself and went to search for the bathroom.

When I finally found it, someone was already in it. It was a guy, probably in college, a year or two older than me. He was hot, but not Alex hot. He is also unbelievably drunk. I can see it in his glasses-over eyes.

Right now he looks pissed off

"Are you that desperate to see me with my pants down!"

I'm in shock. How dare he.

"No! I knocked and no one answered. I thought it was empty!"

"Well you thought wrong!"

"Sorry!" I say as I turn around.

"I'm not letting you go that easy!" He shouts yanking me back by the arm.

I yelp. It hurts so bad, his grip is of iron. He pushes me against the wall and starts kissing me furiously.

I keep thrashing and trying to shove him off. He starts pulling down my zipper.

You know how they always say you will find your hero? Screw Heroes.

I head butted him and he loosened his grip and I took that as my opportunity to run for it. I start searching for Alex so I can leave. I stop short.

What I see kills me. I know we aren't dating, but this hurts on a whole new level.

He has a leech, sorry a girl, stuck to his mouth. I was about to run away and cry until I saw his face. He was pissed. He shoved the girl away and shouts

"Wtf! I only want to kiss one girl and it sure as hell ain't you!"

My heart soars.

Our eyes lock and he gives me a pleading look. I give him a 'talk later' look. He strides over to me and kisses me with so much passion, I begin to feel weak at the knees.

"Let's get out of here."

"Yes. Let's."

And with that I ignore the looks I get from the leech and walk out of the party with Alex and into the beautiful night.

A/N I tried my hardest I make this chapter longer. 1,230 words! The picture attached is of me in the dress I described that Tia wore to the party. Until next time Luvies! <3