Good Morning Kisses

••••••••• Tia's POV••••••••••

I breathed in a huge breath of the fresh night air. I really don't want to talk about what happened at the party.

"What happened to you? You look like you've seen a ghost."

The question I didn't want him to ask. My whole body stiffens thinking about the bathroom.

He must have noticed because he started rubbing slow circles on my back.

"It'll help to talk about it."

I took a deep breath and dove into the story. I watched as his body stiffened when I mentioned the part about the guy forcing himself on me. I watched as he laughed when I said I head butted him. I finally watched him get sad when I told him how hurt I was at first to see the leech on him.

I then told him how I was so happy when he shoved her off. He lit up like the sun when I said that.

When I finished we sat in silence for a while.

"I'm sorry Tia."

"What for?" I asked clearly confused

"I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you. I should have gone with you, not be a lazy ass and wait for you to come back. I'm also sorry for even being near those girls. As soon as they came near me, I should have walked away."

I felt tears sting the backs of my eyes. I didn't know how to thank him. So I did the most surprising thing ever. I. Kissed. Alex. Black. ME! Not him! Me!

At first the kiss was slow. I was trying to convey the whole 'I forgive you' message through the kiss. Then the kiss picked up speed with lust and pure want.

Now I NEVER in a million years would think about kissing anyone. If you told me I would kiss Alex Black, I would have laughed in your face. Now it seems so right. I would have smiled at you and said ' I know.'

When we finally broke apart he smiled at me.

"Damn T, you have nerve."

I blushed a crimson color and covered my face with my hair. I felt it being brushed out of my face.

"Don't cover your face. Your beautiful."

With that I smiled and kissed him again.

•••••••••••••••••

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. I was about I get up when I felt something restrict my body. I looked down and saw a muscular pair of bare arms. I followed the arms with my eyes and saw a sleeping Alex.

His hair was tousled, making him even sexier, and he looked so peaceful. The urge to push his hair back was strong. Instead I placed a light kiss on his nose and started to move away. Before I could get away I felt my body being pulled back.

I looked down at a smirking Alex.

"That's all i get?"

I smiled and leaned down and kissed him. He growled in the back of his throat. I smiled against his lips because I know I have an affect on him.

When we broke away I asked "Hungry?"

"Starving."

I smiled and walked down the stairs, Alex following me closely

A/N hoped you enjoyed. Will update more soon! Picture above was of me and my dad. He kinda made me laugh :). Toodles Luvies!