Chapter 3

After you taught Mikey how to make the " Mikey special" you and him sat down at a table near the counter and talked.

" soooo how's your day been Mikey?"

"It's been pretty great! But while we were skating around the lair Leo tried to do a new trick and almost broke the Wi-Fi again!"

" Jesus! Is he alright at least??"

" oh yeah he's ok! Just scraps"

" thanks goodness! You had me worried for a moment!"

You sighed happy Leo was alright. It's seemed like this was a common occurrence with how he spoke of it though. The two of you continued to talk enjoying one another's company. You spoke of art, school, Mikey's brothers, and really anything that came to mind. Eventually it was time for you to close up the cafe and you sighed sad your time with Mikey was ending. You began to clean up the tables and then to your surprise Mikey joined you. You smiled at him appreciating his kindness. He smiled back as the two of you cleaned then you locked up shop and stood together outside.

" well it was wonderful seeing you again! I'll try and come by every now and again to see you okay!"
Mikey said as he offered a hug with a smile.

(Added a picture example :)  )You grinned and hugged him tightly

(Added a picture example :) )
You grinned and hugged him tightly. Mikey felt his face flush under your touch and shoved his face in your chest to hide his embarrassment. Though he was happy you wanted to hug him! It made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Once you pulled away still smilingly you said

" it was great to see you to! And I'm excited to see you again to! Your a really nice guy and I love your creativity!"

Mikey's heart raced and his face flushed as he listened to your kind words. You loved his creativity! He hurriedly waved bye and headed back to the lair. Once their he walked in and sighed, you were amazing! You took interest in his hobby's and taught him how to make the drink you made FOR HIM!! He felt all giddy and happy as he walked towards his room. His brothers looked at him questionably.

"Hey what's got you so giddy Mikey?"
-Leo

" yeah I mean it's normal to see you in a happy mood but it seems bumped up a notch today??"
-Donnie

" oh I just got back from hanging out with m/n! He's suuuuuper cool and even made me this drink!"
Mikey said as he showed them his drink. They looked surprised and stared in Aw at the creation.

" that looks soooo good! M/n actually made that!? Mikey, brother, can I have some?"
- Leo

" nope! It was made especially for me so no! And yeah he made it! Even showed me how! It was a thank you gift for hanging out with him and he made it based off of me! Isn't that awesome!"
-Mikey

The other brothers stared in awe as Mikey rambled about how cool and sweet you were. They now felt like they should visit you sooner than they originally had planned to get to know you better. After Mikey's ramble they all prepared to go out on patrol meanwhile you were walking back to your dorm. You were almost there when you heard something falling over in a nearby alley way. You peeked around the corner and spotted what appeared to be some kind of mosquito? It was bigger and had a green ooze in it but also had what seemed to be a tag? As you leaned around the corner more you accidentally knocked over a trash bin and the bug creature turned towards you.

        As soon as it had seen you it charged after you! You tried to swipe at it and run but it stung you in your hand. You immediately felt intense pain as you fell to the ground in the alley. You felt yourself change from the creature and eventually it stopped. You stood suddenly feeling taller. You looked down and saw you indeed had grown immensely! You clothes were tight but you felt a breeze on your back. You turned and saw you had a pair of huge black n red wings! Panicking you walked deeper into the alley and spotted a mirror. Once you looked into it you saw you had changed completely!

 Once you looked into it you saw you had changed completely!

(Not my art found it on Pinterest!)

You looked around worried about someone seeing you and tried to hide you height and face in your wings. You were almost to your dorm when you heard someone speak!

" hey buddy! I dunno what your doing here but the college is off limits for mutants!"

You turned and saw Leo! You quickly ran up to him and said

" Leo! It's me! M/n! Remember? At the coffee shop!"

His eyes widened to the size of dinner plates!
" w-what?! How?? Mikey said he was hanging out with you minutes ago! What happened?!"

" well a weird bug bit me and im.........this..... oh no I can't finish college like this! What do I dooo!!??"

" well I ummmmmm....... How bout you come with me to the lair!"

" the what? Oh! Your guys home! Wait can we grab some of my stuff first?! I don't think I'll be able to come back here........"

He hesitated but once he saw your sad expression he sighed and gave in. The two of you snuck into the college and you packed up as much of your stuff as you could before you had to go. While you walked to the lair Leo had tried to cheer you up by making one liners and being a goof. It worked pretty well and you relaxed much more. You really appreciated what he was doing for you and decided to say so

" hey..... thanks for this Leo, really I mean it! Your my hero!"

He stiffened a bit and leo felt his face flush. You called him your hero!?

" oh uh it's no problem! And as your hero it's my duty to take care of you!"
He spoke grinning widely

" thank you still my knight in shining armor!"
You smiled at him but stopped and covered your mouth when you saw his startled expression

" ah sorry..... my teeth are all .......scary now.."
You looked away and frowned sad you had spooked someone who was kind enough to help you.

" no it's ok! Really they aren't scary! I just didn't know and well.......... I thought your smile was rather cute......"
He looked to the side to hide his red face and you looked at him surprised.

" r-really?! You mean it?!"
You grinned at him and he smiled back at you and agreed. You hugged him tightly and thanked him over and over again while poor Leo was a flushed mess over your sweetness!

     Eventually you both made it to the lair and met up with Leo's brothers who seemed defensive upon your arrival.

" hey guys! It's ok! This is m/n! He was bit by one of the oozequitos..."

" m/n?! Are you ok?!"
Mikey said is shock as he ran up to you and began looking you over reassuring himself that you were alright.

"I'm fine..... for the most part I just..... look a little different.."

You felt extremely awkward in your new form. After all you were now taller then all the turtles when before you were just barely the same height as Mikey!

" goodness well here how about you follow me so I can help figure out what kind of mutant you are ok?"
Donnie said. He looked rather concerned but attempted to cover it up and look like the situation hadn't worried him to much. You followed Donnie and held Mikey's hand for comfort which he didn't seem to mind. Little did you know he was gushing over it on the inside!

__________________________________

Yoo new chapter! 😱 I hope you enjoy! I may add a drawing to this later but it depends on if I get the motivation to finish it! ( drawing had been added)