Chapter 2

I did not expect so many people to read this! 😱 I'll try and put effort into it but I'm a horrible writer 🥲 and updates will be random because I'm behind in a ton of my classes 😭
—————————————————————————

The turtles stayed for awhile and you all chatted. Before you knew it though it was already twelve and you had to close up shop.

" ah! It's twelve! I'm sorry but I have to close up shop now..... remember I work till this late each day of the week! So if you ever want to come down and say hi your welcome to alright!"

You smiled hoping they would come back. You really enjoyed their company and since they stayed for a few hours you got to learn more about them! Mikey is more energetic and loves art! He was very sweet as well and seemed to understand the others and your emotions very well. Raph was a little intimidating at first but you quickly found out he's just a big ol teddy bear! Though he is still the protector of the other brothers.

Donnie was suuuuuupper smart and seemed to be a tad socially awkward at times but to be fair you were to. You enjoyed his sarcasm as well. You also really enjoy Leo's one liners and jokes, he had really good timing for them all to! He's a bit of a flirt but he's a very comedic guy as well! Over all they are great company and you really hoped they would come by again!

" I know I will! I'm sure Donnie, Leo, and Raph will to but I'm gonna try and come over tomorrow! Do you think I could try and make a cool coffee drink like you do?!"
- Mikey

" haha maybe! Depends on when you get here and how long you plan on staying! But I look forward to seeing you!"

You replied with the same amount of excitement he had. He smiled brightly at you and admittedly his heart swelled a bit when you said you'd look forward to seeing him. Made him feel a little proud he could make you comfortable around him enough to wanna see him again the next day! They said there goodbyes after and you closed up shop. As you were walking home however you were unaware of the four turtles following you home making sure you were safe at night. Once you got home however they left happy you were alright.

You opened your apartment door walked in and sighed. It was rather empty especially considering you were a college student. Sure you had enough money to buy furniture, as a matter of fact with the good pay you got from your job you could buy some really nice furniture. You just didn't have the time! Being a college student took so much energy out of you and most of your day.

There was always something you had to do. Speaking of which you changed into some pjs and then sat at your work desk and immediately got started on your homework ( haha unlike me 🤪😭).  It took you almost an hour to finish your homework and once you were done you grabbed a snack and then brushed your teeth and went to bed.

~ next morning ~

You awoke to your alarm and once again sighed. Alas you still got up and did your daily routine. Then after you go to class and yada yada. The day passes slowly and then you finally get to go to work. You also had no homework to do today so at least you'd get some more sleep tonight. As you walked to your job you glanced around hopeful to see Mikey around but then remember people would freak out..... he'd probably come around the time they fought that lizard guy yesterday........right?

As you walked in you immediately head to then back, set your stuff down, and put on a apron. After washing your hands you made your way to the counter just as your co-worker left. You sighed upset they wouldn't at least help you out with a couple of orders but shrugged it off. It did mean that you could spend more time with Mikey with them gone.

You shook your head slightly embarrassed by how excited you were to see your new friend. It's had been a long time since you had made good friends and the turtle brothers seemed like they would be nice friends to have. You were snapped out of it by the customer in front you and quickly apologized and got back to work.

~ time skip to when the crowd fades and there are noooo customers at allll :)~

You were at the counter bored out of your mind till you had an idea! What if you made Mikey a drink that was styled after himself!! You thought it would be a nice gift to give him as a thank you for hanging out with you. So you set to work on it since there were no customers! You decided to make something similar to the orange Julius at Dairy Queen but you made it with much better ingredients so it was like a higher quality Dairy Queen. You added some sweet white chocolate paint drips to represent his love for art he told you about and topped it off with some whipped cream and a swirly orange straw!

 You added some sweet white chocolate paint drips to represent his love for art he told you about and topped it off with some whipped cream and a swirly orange straw!

( I don't draw objects well lol 😂)

As soon as you had finished you heard the door open! You looked over and saw Mikey in a orange hoodie! He quickly walked up to the counter and spoke

" hello!!! It's so good to see you again! How you been?"

" I've been doing pretty well! Colleges annoying still but I'm almost finished anyway!"

" that's good! Watcha making?? Can I see?!"

You smiled and showed him your creation. His eyes lit up like sparks and he gasped

" that looks amazing! How'd you make it?"

" ah well I got excited to see you come over and hangout with me so I thought" hey why not make him a drink as a thank you?" So I did! I kinda made it based off your art interest and happy mood haha but I forgot to ask if you have any allergies...."

Mikey felt his face flush. You were thinking about him while you waited? And remembered him mentioning how he enjoys art! He felt happy you remembered this much about him despite just meeting yesterday. He thought it was rather sweet of you.

" I don't have any luckily! And thanks you didn't have to do this..."

" oh it's no problem! It was fun to make! I apologize if it's too sweet though. "

You handed him the drink and began to clean some of the counter tops. Mikey took a sip of his drink and smiled. It was good! It was very sweet but still had enough of the orange flavor and the whip cream was a bonus!

" this is really good m/n! Can you teach me how to make one!? Pleaseeeeeeeeeee."

He gave you the biggest and sweetest puppy eyes he could to get you to teach him. You smiled and agreed and he went around the counter quickly while he drank more of his drink. You showed him each step of how to make the " Mikey special" and how to use all the tools. You were admittedly rather close to him while you taught him. The both of you noticed but neither of you truly minded. I'd go as far to say you rather enjoyed it telling from the twos bashful faces and long glances at one another when the other wasn't looking.

__________________________________

Yaaaaay! Chapter two finished!! And 181 reads?!? I didn't expect so many People to read this book honestly 😅 but thank you! I hope you enjoy this story!