Episode 24

Y/n's pov:

His eyes were looking at me red with anger. His one hand moved to the back of my neck and with a jerk he pulled my face right next to his. I could clearly feel his breath dancing over my lips.

"You need to be punished my love. You really know that I can't hurt you and you keep taking advantage of that but.... "

"What if I don't hurt but please you.~" he said in a seductively low tone near my ear.

My eyes went wide at his words and hands resting at his chest tried to push him back.

My fragile body was nothing in comparision to his giant muscular one. Not even being budged by all of my efforts, he leaned closer and closer to my face breaking all distances between us.

His eyes never left mine and in a fraction of a second, his lips got attached to mine. His lips were harshly moving against mine while hands tightly holding into my waist. His eyes were on mine, looking at me intensly trying to read my mind.

His actions were getting harsher and I could definitely tell that he was getting hard with each and every passing second.

He suddenly lifted me up, still forcefully kissing me and walked towards the bed.

I knew where it was going. I punched him with my small fragile hands but nothing worked on him.

Throwing me on the bed, he immediately hovered over me.

"Stay away from me Jeon jungkook!!! Or I swear I will murder you!!!", I shouted in frustration still struggling.

"You already started shouting when I didn't even do anything much.", he said with a smirk.

"Then how loud will you possibly shout when I will get myself inside.....", he couldn't complete his words as I kicked him there.

He shouted out loud due to the pain and rolled on the bed. I quickly got up from the bed and opened the door.

"This was nothing jungkook. But if you tried to touch me ever again without my permission, then I severe I'll cut what I just kicked this time.", I said in a warning tone and ran outside the room.

Third person's pov:

Getting outside the room, y/n immediately made her way downstairs. Tears were rolling down her but she immediately wiped them off, determined to get out of the place.

Getting downstairs she found the same girl she saw earlier yesterday. It was Emma. She was standing at a corner just looking at her.

Without giving Emma a glance, she made her way towards the main door.

"Don't go from there. There are guards outside. Take the backdoor. It's safe", Emma said to y/n in a sincere tone.

Y/n turned around, and looked at the girl in front of her. Although she knows that the girl also works for jungkook but her heart said that she can trust her.

She was about to run towards the direction when she suddenly saw a raged jungkook coming downstairs towards her.

Looking at him she halted and started taking her steps back.

"You better come to me on your own y/n. You already pulled a lot of stunts but not anymore.", he roared full of anger.

Y/n knew that going back to him right now means digging a grave for herself. She frantically shook her head and kept taking her steps back.

"Y/n enough of this now. I guess now I really need to do something really bad that you may remember forever.", he said and a sly smirk appeared on his face.

Y/n immediately turned around and started running towards the main door.

Just then, the door got opened by itself and officer Jackson with his team entered inside.

Taehyung and Jimin also entered and their eyes immediately fell on y/n.

"Taehyung!", completely ignoring Jimin's presence, y/n ran to taehyung and hugged him tightly. He also hugged her and started patting her back.

Jimin and jungkook on the other hand was watching their closeness with a clenched jaw.

Officer Jackson and his team immediately surrounded jungkook. Forcefully bending his hands at his back,they handcuffed him. He struggled to get out of their grip and to run towards y/n but they all held him tight.

He was being dragged out while shouting y/n's name. While on the other side, y/n was still crying with hiccups, hiding herself in taehyung's chest.

"She is mine! ONLY MINE!!!", were the last words heard as they took him away from the mansion.

She looked up at taehyung and he carefully wiped her tears.

Jimin now came in front of them and tried to take y/n's hand but she immediately jerked his hand off.

"Stay away from me Jimin!", she shouted a bit pushing him away.

"Y/n I......",

"Don't say a word Jimin.  I don't want to hear anymore lies! You are a liar. You not only lied to me but my parents as well. You deceived them too, with your nice act.", she shouted with her teary eyes and held taehyung's hand.

Not looking back, she immediately went outside holding taehyung's hand.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At y/n's house :

Third person's pov:

Taehyung drove y/n to her house and helped her get inside.

Just when they entered the house they saw her parents sitting at a couch.

Without a moment of hesitation, she immediately ran to them and hugged them tight. She was crying and crying in their embrace, while they were patting her back to comfort her.

When she gradually stopped crying, they finally noticed Taehyung standing at a corner of the room.

"Who is this guy?", Mr.cha asked in an interrogative manner.

"I am y/n's friend sir. My name is Kim Taehyung. The youngest heir of the Kim family.", he said smiling.

Mr Cha was still shocked hearing that he is from Kim family. Kim's are the most successful out of all companies in Asia.

"I shall be leaving for now. Till then take care y/n. I'll visit you soon.", he said and bowed down before leaving.

Y/n's mom helped her getting into her room while Mr cha was still sitting on the couch indulged in his thoughts.

If y/n somehow gets attention of this younger heir of the Kim family, then our success and wealth will know no limits. A sly smirk appeared on his face with the thoughts running into his clever mind.