Episode 16

Third person's pov :

The painful whimpers of a guy and a loud metallic sound of chains could only be heard in the large room.

"How dare put your filthy hands on her!", Jimin said with his red eyes and hit his head hard with the gun.

His head was bleeding and there were scars all over his body. He was struggling to get out of the heavy metal chains yet all his attempts were in vain.

"I warned you that nobody would try to touch her. Yet you took my words forgranted.", he said and grabbed his hair in his fist.

The other guy were just watching it with their trembling bodies from far away.

"Now let me tell you what happens to the one who takes my words for granted."

Bang!!!

In a fraction of a second, the body of the poor guy was hanging down the chains attaches to the ceiling, as Jimin shot him on his head.

Taking a deep breath his eyes now fell back on the guys standing at a corner.

They trembled under his dark gaze as he slowly walked to them, playing with the gun in his hand.

"Nobody should get to know about anything, otherwise you'll all be hanging like that guy.", he said in a warning tone and left.

Changing his clothes soaked in blood, he made his way to his car.

He was still angry at the fact that the guy touched y/n, though he even murdered him now.

I wanted y/n to consider me as her saviour and that is why I had to do all this drama but I couldn't even think that they would dare to touch my y/n. He thought while driving fast towards her mansion.

He was still angry and didn't knew what could calm him. The only person who can do this is y/n.

Reaching there, he immediately made his way towards her room.

Without knocking, he barged in her room and she jumped out of her bed looking at him.

"Jimin?", she said confused by his sudden invasion.

Without saying a word he came closer to her and pulled her by her arm. Her whole body got attached to his due to the impact.

Taking her wrist closer to his lips, he gently kissed it all over.

She was still confused by his actions.

"I'm sorry y/n. But I..... I can still not forget how that guy touched you.", he said in his husky voice.

She shuddered at his voice and their proximity.

Slowly pulling herself away from him, she made him sit on her bed and sat besides him.

"You worry a lot. Don't you?", she said looking at him smiling.

He was still in a rage but his heart beat completely calmed down listening to her honey sweet voice.

He lifted his and looked at her face. Her beautiful eyes were glittering and her lips were already smiling brighter than ever.

He unconciously smiled at her and got closer the next second.

"When it's about you, I can't let things slide that easy.", he said and smiled even wider.

It was for the first time they talked in such a clam manner and it was also the first time they genuinely smiled at each other.

He was obsessed with her indeed but he never knew that in his obsession there's some hidden love for her too.

She is the only one who can make him smile even with a few words.

Now he realize how important she is for him. He realized that he can never live without her and never will.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov :

I was standing in front of her apartment, gathering the strength inside to knock the door.

I know she would shout at me and maybe will never open the door for me but I won't back off.

I need her and I know I'll go crazy without her. She is my need and my life. It's even hard to think about living without her.

"She is not here."

My hands never knocked the door as I heard a voice from behind. Looking back I saw an old lady passing by me.

"She, who?", I asked and she halted on her steps.

"The girl who lived in this apartment. She left.", the old woman said looking back at me.

She left? But where.....

I immediately went down the building and entered my car.

Driving to the cafe, I barged inside it in a rush.

All the people in the cafe looked at me in a shock.

I looked at the counter but didn't find y/n. Looking around, I found some new faces all around but y/n was nowhere to be found.

"How may I help you sir?", the manger of the store asked bewildered.

"Y-Yn. She used to work here. Where is she?", I asked breathlessly.

"Oh y/n? She left a week ago. She moved to another city.", she said.

I was thunderstuck listening to her. Another city? But why? Because of me.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's pov:

I was busy these days at a business trip to another country. Coming back, I immediately made my way to my office.

Calling Mr. Jung at my office I started waiting for him.

As he knocked the door, I jumped out of the seat in a rush. Not waiting anymore, I went to door and opened it myself.

He was shocked at my actions but nonetheless made his way in.

"What happened benhind my back, who tried to pursue her and who tried to follow her. I need all the reports now!", I asked in an impatient manner.

"Sir we saw Mam with Park Jimin in a cafe last time, other than that there is nothing much.", he said and I narrowed my eyes.

"In a a cafe? What were they doing? Did he try to touch her or impress her? He must have! That fucking Jimin guy.", I said with gritted teeth.

"There was nothing much going on while the lunch but....", he took a pause and I looked at him with an eyebrow raised.

"But when Miss y/n was at the parking lot some people tried to misbehave with her.", he said and I immediately got panicked.

"Misbehave? What did they do? Is she okay? OMG why didn't you tell me earlier?", I bombarted him with questions. I was about to get up from my seat when his words stopped me.

"There's no need to worry much sir. She is perfectly fine. Park Jimin saved her on time."

"He tried to become the hero of the situation. Pathetic loser.", I said scoffing at his pathetic efforts to win y/n's heart.

"Sir but there's an even more interesting thing that you would like to know.", he said and I narrowed my eyes at him in confusion.

"He was the one who asked the boys to mistreat Miss y/n to become the hero of the situation."