CHAPTER 3: Katsuki?

Last Time On Izuku The Monster Hero

"Let me go, you stupid beast!" He yelled, I shook my head.

Katsuki saw this and slowly stopped struggling.

"Can you understand me?" He yelled over the wind, I just smiled and nodded at him.

"Are you a villain?" I shook my head.

"Can you talk?" My head druped in sadness and I shook my head.

"Where are you taking me?" I poked him with my other claw gaining his attention.

"Hah?" Katsuki said, looking where I was pointing.

I was pointed towards a part of the woods where there were some ruins could be seen. The only people who know about this place were me and Kacchan.

"Why?" He asked, but he realized that I couldn't talk.

"Right, you can't talk." He said, I chuckled.

We use to play together there. Pretending we were in a fantasy world. It had a cool statue of a dragon like beast with a human riding on it. For some reason I felt safe when I was there. I had mention this to Kacchan and he said that he had felt the same feeling.

Present

Kacchan's POV

I looked at the beast in front of me. It had saved me. I stared at it, why cuz for some reason this beast reminds me of Izuku. It's Emerald green eyes stared back at me.

[A/N: Imagine him green instead of blue along with more black then white and his eyes are Emerald green instead of golden yellow

[A/N: Imagine him green instead of blue along with more black then white and his eyes are Emerald green instead of golden yellow.]

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked, it stepped closer to me and bent down to me bring its eyes closer to mine.

I saw sadness in them as if I had hurt it. It felt like it was asking. Don't you remember me Kacchan? I blinked. I suddenly had the urge to touch the beast's head.

I did just that. The beast then flashed brightly and I had to cover my eyes. But before I could see what happened I was tackle into a hug and fell to the ground.

"What the Hell!?" I yelled out as I regained focus and what I saw made my eyes widen and I started to tear up at the sight of who was hugging me.

3rd Person POV

"I-Izuku?" Katsuki said in shock.

Izuku nodded and smiled. But he realized that Kacchan looked much more like a female. He also felt something soft on his hard chest.

He quickly let go of his childhood friend turned bully and saw that Kacchan was a girl!

Katsuki noticed the questioning and confusioned look.

"Your wondering why I'm a girl, aren't you?" She asked, Izuku nodded.

"Well I actually got hit with a quirk about three years ago. It changed my gender permanently. I go by Katzumi now. I've gotten used to my new body already." Katzumi said, Izuku nodded.

"You've been awfully quiet nerd. So what's up?" She asked, Izuku looked sadden.

Izuku made an X with his fingers over his throat and then over his mouth.

Spelled temporary in sign Language. Katzumi understood.

"Are you saying that you are temporary a mute?" She asked, Izuku nodded.

"For how long?" She asked, he looked at her. He slowly made each letter for each word three times.

"Until... I... get... into... UA's... hero... course... if... I... fail... I'll.... lose... my... quirk... forever... my... quirk... allows... me... to... transform... into... different... Monsters... but... I... can't... become... human... again... unless... I... have... direct... skin... contact... with... another... human... willingly..." Katzumi said, Izuku smiled and nodded.

"I see... but I've noticed that you've changed a lot since I last saw y-you..." she started to choke up, remembering that she had watched him killed himself.

She started crying and fell to her knees. Izuku immediately realizes what was wrong and rushed to her side, pulling her into a hug, and held her closely. She cried into Izuku's chest and fell asleep.

Izuku made his way to where he and Kacchan had made a mattress out of blankets when they were kids. Izuku had added to it when he was stuck as that Tobi monster. He pulled a blanket over the both of them and fell asleep with Katzumi asleep on his chest. He soon followed.

Word Count 713.