CHAPTER 2: Sludge Villain

Last Time On Izuku The Monster Hero.

*Groans* 'Ow.' I thought as I groaned, I then noticed that I tripped over Amber Fayette.

She was still asleep. Which is surprising. I just fell over her and she didn't even wake up. I guess I'll wait til she wakes up.

'Hey Uravity, what can my quirk do?' I asked,

'It allows you to transform into different monsters. Would you like me to explain further?' Uravity asked,

'Yes please.' I said, Uravity then started explaining.

Present

Izuku's POV

After Uravity had finished explaining everything about my new quirk. I noticed that Amber started to wake up. She sat up and saw me.

"So I wasn't dreaming. Your name was Izuku Midoriya, right?" Amber asked, I nodded and motioned her to follow me.

I got up and started making my way to a creek. I grabbed a stick and sat down on a rock in front of some wet dirt. Amber sat down next to me. I then started to use the stick to write in the mud.

< I'm sorry, but my quirk has made me mute until I get into U.A. > I wrote,

Amber looked at the explanation and nodded.

"Oh, I understand, so what happened? How did you become whatever that thing was." Amber asked, I simply sighed and erased what I had written.

< I'll start at the beginning. Plz, don't interrupt me. > I wrote, then erased it.

< It all started after I had turned 4. The day I was told that I was quirkless. My mother Inko Midoriya, started to beat and neglect me. > I wrote, then erased it.

< I never knew my father. The only thing I remember is mom ever talking about him saying he wasn't a good guy. He had messy white hair and freckles. She never told me his name. > I wrote, then erased it.

< I had a childhood friend named Katsuki Bakugou, whom I used to call Kacchan, but after being announced as quirkless. He started bullying me. It continued for 4 years, but he finally took it too far. > I wrote, then erased it.

< It was the end of the last class of the day before the start of Summer break. I was putting up my stuff. As I was about to put up my Hero Analysis Notebook. It was snatched away by 'Kacchan' > I wrote, then erased it.

< He used his quirk and exploded it and threw it out of the opened window. He then started to walk out the door, but he stopped and glanced at me over his shoulder, and the statement he said to me is something that I'll never forget. > I wrote, then erased it.

< He said, and I quote. 'If you want to be a hero so bad. I know of a way. Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and go take a swan dive off the Roof of a building or something like that. It's not like anyone would care if you're gone.' he said. I looked at him with emotionless eyes and spoke. > I wrote, then erased it.

< I said with a straight face that soon turned into a smile. 'Your right Kacchan, nobody cares about me not even my so-called bitch of a Mother would care if I'm gone, so I guess I'll take your advice. If you do care enough about me to save me, then you can find me at the place in the forest, where I saved you when we were kids. Also, I won't wait past 8:30 PM for you. So you better try to get there before I take your advice, Katsuki.' I then ran off and hid then quickly grabbed my notebook and made my way to this forest. > I wrote, then erased it.