EXTRA II

Hey! How was last chapter? We guess it was pretty good by reading all of your comments. Hope it cleared most of yours doubts.

So now this is the last and final extra of BTL and by this we’re officially wrapping up this book. Thank you for being a part of this journey with us.

We would like y'all to check the next page and author's note.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As it neared the New Year, Wang Yibo’s mother Wang XinXin called. She wanted Wang Yibo to bring Sean home for the New Year celebrations.

This was in line with Wang Yibo’s original plans. As soon as he finished talking to Wang XinXin on the phone, he dialed Sean's number. 

He had originally thought getting Sean to go home with him would be simple. Who knew that Sean kept hesitating, saying it wouldn't be right because he had always celebrated the New Year with Song JiYang in the past. If he left this year, Song JiYang would be by himself.

"Song JiYang's over thirty." Wang Yibo’s eyebrows furrowed every time he heard Song JiYang's name. "Let him be free. Even if you weren't going home with me, you'd still be spending the holiday with me. What's anything got to do with Song JiYang?"

Sean could tell that Wang Yibo was unhappy, so he softened his voice and humoured him a bit, then said, "Let me discuss with Ah JiYang."

Wang Yibo hung up; mood ruined. He didn't receive a response the whole day.

After living together for a long time, Wang Yibo discovered that Sean only appeared to be gentle and timid. In actuality, he had plenty of ideas. Wang Yibo could never change his mind on anything he was determined about.  

Even Wang Yibo couldn't help but wonder, if one day Sean didn't like him anymore, would he get kicked out? 

Sean had something sudden come up, so made an impromptu trip out of Ping City. He only got home after ten in the evening.

Wang Yibo’s expression was terrible while he sat for over an hour in the living room, waiting. Sean walked in the door, a gust of cold wind following him. He immediately stiffly said, "So you know to come back?"

Sean hung up his coat on the coat hanger and quickly made his way over to Wang Yibo’s side. He saw Animal Farm in Wang Yibo’s hands, so yanked the book away and tossed it onto the carpet. He lowered his head and grinned as he spoke, "Don't read so many books about revolt."

Wang Yibo’s face had originally been cold as he was ready to start lecturing, but his temper disappeared upon hearing Sean's joke. He pulled Sean onto the couch and held his hands to help him warm up. He asked, "How come you're so late?"

"I was originally about to come back to Ping City already, but took an impromptu detour to visit an infant with Song JiYang," Sean told Wang Yibo. "It was his friend's. He found a surrogate in country A and had the baby."

"Your fatherly love started to overflow?" Wang Yibo asked while squeezing his wrist.

Sean shook his head. "I was just wondering if you should also go get a kid."

Wang XinXin had mentioned to Sean before that Wang Yibo’s father hoped Wang Yibo could have a child soon. When Sean had seen the tiny infant today, he had remembered this.