[ Chapter 12 ]

We're back dears! Sorry for being inactive for such along time. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

Happy Reading!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wang Yibo was extremely busy. He had a lot of official business to deal with, so had to spend a lot of time flying around.

Sean didn't really try to contact him. Wang Yibo thought about it for a long time before deducting that it was his "breakup gift" that had hurt Sean.

He spent half a month in South America and successfully closed a large business deal. When everything was set in stone and he was on the way to his hotel room, Liu Haikuan reported to him that Wen RuoHan had been sent to into ICU.

Things hadn't been easy for the West Clan lately. Their business had always been the dirtiest in the field. Last month, a new mayor had arrived in Ping City. It was unknown if he was receiving orders or just trying to establish dominance, but deigned to make an example out of the West Clan.

All of their most profitable venues were closed for investigation by the police. Several of Wen RuoHan's trusted subordinates were arrested too. Even Wen RuoHan himself had been called in for questioning. He had been so pissed with a particularly dauntless new officer that he had suffered a brain hemorrhage and fallen over at the door of the police station in the middle of the night. They took him to the hospital.

Liu Haikuan gave a simple report on the situation in the city, then added, "If Wen RuoHan makes it out of the ICU alive, he's probably going to start plotting again."

"We'll talk about it when he gets out alive." Wang Yibo replied.

After hearing Liu Haikuan's report, he instinctively glanced at his phone that was on the armrest. Sean hadn't contacted him for several days again.

Wang Yibo knew that it was impossible to keep Sean locked up obediently at home like he had done with Xiao Zhan, but there was no need for the other to be so incognito. He spun the ring on his finger around and seemingly casually asked Liu Haikuan, "Did you get any results for the thing I told you to look into last time?"

Liu Haikuan really didn't know what he was talking about. He carefully probed, "Which one?"

"From three years ago." Wang Yibo reminded.

"The meeting Xiao Investment requested truly was a personal meeting." Liu Haikuan finally remembered, so answered promptly.

Liu Haikuan never said more than he needed tp, but he knew quite about the situation between Sean and Wang Yibo. He also thought it was a big problem, even suspecting that it was because of his own negligence that Sean had managed to sneak in.

But Xiao Zhan's file was truly so innocent it was perfect. If he had to judge it one more time, he still might not be able to find anything suspicious.

Liu Haikuan glanced at Wang Yibo's expression and continued, "Waiting on Jian Island Tower for a whole night is true too."

He had also discovered that someone had bought fireworks and placed them on a manmade island across for Jian Island. In the end, though, they hadn't been used.

Liu Haikuan felt that directly telling Wang Yibo would be too cruel, So he didn't say anything in the moment. After Wang Yibo arrived at his hotel, he sent the full report to him.