"alright! Alright! Fine! I'll eat! But help me find the answers after I eat!"

So then, the three of you went to the cafeteria. And the hard part on agreeing is, while you walk in the hallway You can feel their eyes eerily glaring deep down to your soul as if you're the only different color while they're all black and white, as if you're the terrifying ghost that they've been gossiping about.

Only few people know the rumors but even so, you feel like every single eye that exists is staring at you disgustedly. All of this pressure made you panic to the point your breathing started to get out of hand.

I... Wanna go home..

Just about the time you were about to burst out crying, aurora surprisingly yelled.

"YOU FUCKERS! STOP BULLSHITING AND QUIT STARING LIKE SHE'S SHIT! IF I CAUGHT ANYONE STARING I'LL FUCKING MAKE SURE THAT MY DADDY WILL PUT YOU ALL IN THAT FUCKING BLACK LIST!" she announced. This made everyone rapid their walking and mind their own business.

"hey hey, no worries, you know that we're here." aurora smiled.

.

"okay so like, how do we find the asshole who spread the word?" mark asked in the middle of chewing his food.

"I've been thinking about that actually. So like, we're going to ask every single student who knows and ask them where they heard it." you proposed.

"use your head. You know that it'll take us forever if we go through that method. You know, since Michael stood there and is about to announce the stupid rumors, I think he was the one who spread it. Or if he wasn't the one, then maybe he knows who spread it." aurora said.

"wait... You got a point.... But what if he wasn't the one who spread it?"

"then maybe it was his friends?" mark suggest.

"hmm.. Jake doesn't seem like it. I mean, he's not that type to just spread a rumor out of a sudden. And Matteo, he doesn't do that kind of stuff. But he kinda is suspicious since he's a pervert."

"we'll find him after we eat then." aurora said.

"but what about Jeremy-"

"EAT EAT EAT EAT. WE'LL DO THAT LATER."

.

Sun almost ready to set. The bell is ringing loud. And as soon as it started ringing, Kids started running out of the hell almost everyone call school.

You waved goodbye to mark first before you and Aurora head to find where Jeremy is.

"that's him!" aurora pointed out Jeremy, who is smoking on the corner alone.

"alright, let's go!" you quickly grabbed aurora and dragged her to with you towards Jeremy.

When Jeremy noticed your raging face he accidentally let go of his cigarette and jolt.

"THE FUCK!" he yelled.

"JERI-BITCH YOU JERK COME HERE!!" You yelled. You didn't even notice that you let aurora go.

"BITCH STAY AWAY FROM ME-AAAH!!" And as soon as you got close to him, you jumped and topped him.

"Okay. I need answers you jerk. You better give me what I want or else I'll slit a knife to your throat next time I saw you smoking" you stretched your eyes wide enough for Jeremy to notice your raging feeling.

"Okay, okay. Dude calm down! You're probably here because of that stupid rumors but I swear with my life it wasn't me who spread it! I literally just heard it when I got in the class!" Jeremy explained trying to push you.

"Who told you?" you once again asked, but with a really threatening tone of voice this time.

He went silent just in a matter of time. As soon as you asked, he broke the eye contact between you two. And not to mention, after you asked, he bit his bottom lip like he's trying to hide something. This made you really suspicious.

"Alright you're dead." you clenched your fists and lift it up, ready to throw a punch at his furious face.

"NO NO WAIT WAIT WAIT!! HEAR ME OUT HEAR ME OUT!!!" he begged.

"Okay! I give up. Just, you, I beg you. Please don't tell him no matter what. Please?" he poorly begged with his shining eyes.

"fine. Speak" you sighed. And finally standing up, letting the poor boy go.

"okay so, it was Michael who spread the rumors.." he said, fidgeting with his hands.

Knowing who spread it didn't really made you feel very angry. You knew who it was. And yet, you're still there, wanting to know who spread it even though you already know who.

"do you know where is he right now?" you asked. But surely, this time with a cooler tone of voice.

"you wouldn't tell him that I told you, right?"