"no? I just arrived here. How could i know?" you responded. Tilting your head close to your shoulder and patiently waiting for Aurora to explain. She looked at her surroundings first and started fidgeting with her hands like they have their own lives.

"I.. I heard that... You.. Were sleeping... With someone else husband..." aurora stutteringly reviled.

Hearing the awful lie made your mouth wide open and your eyes wide awake. Your heart started pumping rapidly and really loud.

"w.. What.. Did you said?"

"I don't know.. I just heard from my seatmate that there are some rumors about you sleeping with someone else's husband.. But I don't believe it though! I know you wouldn't ever do that!" the girl tried to cheer you up.

"Y/n! Have you heard the news???" mark came running towards you and worriedly asked you. But you couldn't even respond or even mutter something out.

Even yourself, couldn't understand and explain what your feeling is. But you do know what thing that is for sure,

You're mad at the person who ever made the rumors.

"Well, well, have anyone of you heard the news yet?"

This all quickly caught everyone's attention in just a brief moment. Michael was standing proudly in front of everyone with his jerking foolish grin, probably exited to share the rumors that is continuously spreading.

"I heard, that our y/n-"

"Michael!" a teacher suddenly barged in with such a furious face. Now this made everyone turn their head to the flaming furious teacher.

"Such a surprise! If you're announcing something about our y/n, why don't you as well just be the teacher? Hmm?? Don't you all know that what you all are doing is called disrespect? All of you have no manners. Aren't you ashamed of yourselves??? You" the teacher pointed his finger to Michael.

"Stand there in the corner. For an hour." he harshly commanded.

"B-but-"

"An hour and a half!" the teacher deeply pinned his eyes at Michael with such a threatening aura. 

Michael clenched his fist and punched the air letting a loud groan out.

.

The teacher is teaching in front of everyone, while Michael is standing in the corner, banging his head. You couldn't focus on whatever the topic is. All you could think of right now is about that stupid rumors, how to prove that you're innocent and who on earth spread something fake.

.

Recess

"don't worry y/n. Anyone who dare to bully you will face me, I'll kick their asses out of this school." aurora said.

"y/n, c'mon. You'll starve if you don't eat!" mark said.

"I said I'm doing fine! I don't wanna eat!" you said, still covering your face by leaning on both of your arms laying on the table.

"y/n, I know it's hard but like, you need to eat."

"yeah yeah aurora is right. No worries, we'll kick their asses if anyone dare to whisper something bad about you!"

"I'm fine! I'm not hungry so it's fine!" aurora won't stop shaking your arm.

"oh I know, you probably want to know who spread the word. Maybe helping you would make you eat your lunch." aurora finally let go of your poor arm

"yeah of course it will!" you said but still not reviling your face.

"you know what? Mark, drag her to the cafeteria. She'll eat whether she likes it or not" mark hesitantly grabbed your arm.