Khalifa

There was commotion outside, and all my friends refused to let her in. I know I am not supposed to say anything or argue with them. I just sat there rolling in my chair waiting for them to come to an agreement and just let her in. My heart skips by the mere thought of her. I am dying to see her. every of my ounce wants to see her. I am craving her. I am melting internally but I have to act up. I stayed and watched all of them course and abuse each other. I took my intercom and gave the order.

" let her in" I said ignoring them. three minutes later we were face to face with them as she brought her friend along. We were all quite for couple of minutes. I watched and assessed her from head to toe looking exceptional pretty today. I have never seen her in heels and today she walks elegantly in them. Oh my heavens the lipstick is working on me, it's causing goose bumps to my skin. Her outfit and attitude added up more like someone who has been taking classes from me. Oh yeah she used to. I know this look is savage.
Oh dear Sana, I wish I could tell you how much I am happy to see you, how I wish to hold you and draw you into a warm hug. I feel sorry for my actions.

" Is this a starring contest" Khalid interferes

Sana

I looked him in the eyes and I still don't know how to read this guy. He was blank, I want to know whats on your greedy mind. Looking at his friends, I could only tell you these set of people are truly nothing close to where i should be found. all I could perceive about them is class eloquence, luxury and pride. I mean, khalifa is a replica of his friends. They all stood with their hands tucked in pockets. the room was crowed and intense.

" why are you here"naeem said breaking the awkward silence

" you didnt come all the way here to ogle at us" he added

" i guess you are here to demand something, maybe an answer to why you were treated in that manner" his friends kept ranting and saying nonsense. He on the other hand didn't say a word. He just kept starring.

"MONEY " I said and all eyes became wide.

" excuse you"hamza said

" no excuse you" I said

" money for what" naeem added

" for wasting my time."

" you must be joking" saeed said

" I thought this love thing is supposed to be mutual"

" am sorry honey mine is for sale"

" you must be joking"

" khalifa will send me a some of 5 million naira into my account and that is nothing close to a joke" I said finally sitting and crossing my legs

" else.......?"

" have you ever seen 5 million. You think it's just a figure you use your mouth to say"

" correct me if I am wrong, so all the whole loving was for sale" he finally spoke

" yes " I said looking into his eyes. he looked away and walked to his window, then came back. He moved even very close to me I could feel his his breath.

" I will make it 7 for your don't even know your worth. Don't sell your so cheap my dear."

" I don't bloody care as far as money comes out" I said as o rolled my eyes.

", but you will perish along with it. I don't want to ever see your shadow in my life again" he whispered into my ear and I felt something go down my spine. I tried hard but seeing him, all those promises and wishes we made now crumbling in front of me. right in my face.