Chapter 91 ( Her Undeciding Plan)

Începe de la început

A playful smile appeared on Catalina lips as she looked back to Aleana who is now beside her. " To destroy Annika. I must destroy the people who are helping her to destroy me. In that aspect once she lost everything. It would be easy to destroy her." 

" Does that mean that you plan to destroy Sierra? Who is Gavin's most trusted person?" Hula Ng dalaga.

Catalina crossed her arms. " Can Gavin still trust her after what I will do?" Tumaas Ang Isang sulok Ng labi Ng dalaga. Hudyat na Meron na Naman itong iniisip na kakaiba. " It's the question that you should ask me instead." Makahulugang Turan nito.

Napakuyom Ng kamao SI Aleana. " So, You'll planning to manipulate Gavin?" Mahihimigan Ang Galit sa tono ni Aleana.

Kaya Naman tuluyan Ng humarap sa kanya Ang dalaga. " To destroy someone. You need to give up something even if that person is the most important in your heart. Am i right Aleana?" 

Natigilan Ang dalaga sa tanong na iyon ni Catalina. " What do you know?" Pigil Ang Galit na tanong nya.

" I don't know much. After All I don't know what Gavin was hiding to me but still I might know what you're hiding too." Ipinatong ni Catalina Ang Isang kamay sa balikat ni Aleana. " You're not the only one who's hiding secret Aleana." Madiin na bigkas nya.

If she can't hear the answer that she wanted from Aleana then She will make Gavin tell her the truth. The necklace. The Dremor and the past of the both of us.

Not maybe now but soon...

" I'm waiting for your Action Aleana. I believe you." Tiningnan sya Ng masama ni Aleana. " You're really so manipulative Catalina." May iritasyon sa tono na bigkas nito. " Being manipulative is a charm just like you. In order to destroy Sierra. How can you manipulate Gavin. I'm really curious." Isang ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi ni Catalina.

" You can't manipulate Gavin. So you make me do that instead." Catalina just smiled. " You're really intelligent Aleana. It will be my pleasure having a cooperation with you." Inilahad ni Catalina Ang Isang kamay na tila ba ay nakikipag kamay.

Aleana looked at her with disbelief. " What would I gain this time Catalina?" 

Lumapit sa kanya SI Catalina at hinaplos Ang maganda nito na Mukha " Whatever you wanted. You'll gain it. This time my dear Aleana." Bulong nya.

She is fighting dangerously this time. That's why she must bet everything she had.

End of Flashback -

" Why are you here?" Agad na tanong ni Gavin pagpasok nya Ng Study room.

Aleana who's sitting on the sofa waiting for him. Frowned.

" Is this how you great me now." Iritadong tumayo sya at lumapit Kay Gavin. Lumamlam Naman Ang mga mata ni Gavin. " I didn't mean to."

Aleana just shook her head. Hindi nya rin naman kayang Magalit Kay Gavin Ng matagal.

" Do you really want to enter the Underground World?" Biglaanb Tanong niya Doon lamang muli inangat ni Gavin Ang tingin nya.

Nanatiling Tahimik Ang binata kaya mas tumindi Ang inis na nararamdaman ni Aleana.

" Have you forget what the Underground did to us? Have you forget the pain it bring us?" Tumaas na Ang tono na  muling sigaw ni Aleana. Nangingilid Ang luha sa mga mata nya.