Chapter 91 ( Her Undeciding Plan)

Start from the beginning

" I'm really glad that the meeting went well. Master is really such an outstanding one." Puno Ng papuri na bigkas ni Sierra.

Gavin just nodded in response. Nez is just smiling . He is sure Lady Sierra isn't offended by his Master Act. After all, the master's usual self is like this.

A small response is more important than a million words if it comes from him.

" If your meeting is finished. Can I talk to you now Gavin?" Isang iritadong tono Ang sumalubong sa kanila. They saw a woman with a beautiful appearance boredly sitting on the sofa on the 1st floor.

" Who is she Nez?" Tanong ni Sierra Ng Makita that Gavin and Nez know the woman.

" She is the Queen of the Entertainment World. Aleana Castillar." Sagot ni Nez Kay Sierra at muling Sumulyap Kay Aleana. " Lady Aleana what are you doing here?" Kabadong tanong ni Nez.

He knows Lady Aleana. She treated his Master. Gavin was her younger brother so in their eyes. She's like the Master's eldest sister.

" I need to talk to Gavin privately." Sagot nito Kay Nez Saka bumaling Kay Gavin. "or do you want me to tell them why I am here instead?" Madiin na bigkas nya habang nakatingin Kay Gavin.

Nez was about to speak when Gavin raised his right hand telling Nez to stop. "Bring Lady Aleana to my study room." Utos nito. 

" Yes Master." Sagot ni Nez. Aleana rolled her eyes bago sinundan SI Nez.

Ngunit bago sya tuluyang umalis. Muli nyang tiningnan SI Gavin. Isang kakaibang ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi ni Aleana.

That damn girl is really dangerous. I'm afraid Gavin even you can't do anything.

-Flashback-

" Third, just stop me from meeting Gavin. There must be a reason why but you want me to meet him. That's quite suspicious." Puno Ng pagdududa na pahayag ni Aleana.

Catalina just chuckled. " I was the one who told you the truth regarding Sierra. Of Course I also expect that you will be here. Confronting Gavin" Panandaliang tumigil SI Catalina sa pagsasalita at tumayo.

Pumunta siya sa may bintana kung saan tanaw Ang Garden Ng Mansion. " In the Dremor Mansion. I am just a Lady that hurt Gavin. In Everyone's eyes. The Lady Of the Dremor Clan will always be Sierra. No matter what I do." Saad nito habang nakatingin pa din sa labas Ng bintana. " That's I must destroy that truth." Aniya.

Tumayo na din SI Aleana. " So, what does that mean?" May pagdududa pa din na tanong ni Aleana. There's sadness in Catalina tone but is it just sadness or there's more than it?

Muling lumingon sa kanya si Catalina ngunit Ngayon Meron na itong ngiti sa labi na talaga namang kinikilabutan ka.

" Tonight. I will be meeting Marcos with the presence of Annika. Make them believe that I am falling deeper into their plan. Once I grasp. I will destroy the Lee Corporation Completely." Kinuyom ni Catalina Ang kamao.

Nanatiling Tahimik SI Aleana waiting for Catalina's next word.

" And what about Annika? How do you plan to destroy her now that her backer is the Assassin Palace dearest Princess?" Madiin na tanong ni Aleana. She can't help herself to ask.