"Actually I wanted to ask if that guy you came here with the other day is really your boyfriend?" She asked shyly her eyes not meeting mine.

I smiled and locked my fingers under my chin staring at her. I looked around for Russo but didn't see him so I decided to tell her the truth.

"No he isn't, we're just good friends" her eyes lit up in hope. "Really?" I nodded with a smile.

"C--can i have his number?" She asked embarrassed and I chuckled. ''Why don't you ask him".

She shook her head and was about to protest but Russo had already arrived.

"Tesoro we have to go now. That beast asked me to take you home but first I have to make a stop at his office and get something b----- his voice trailed off when his eyes landed on Luna. Her face could be compared to the temperature of the sun and she bit her bottom lip to suppress the blush.

I noticed the look that crossed his eyes but he was quick to cover it up.

"You?" He asked and she smiled shyly.

"Hi!" She replied and turned to me with a smile.

"I have to go, I'll call you later" she rushed out before I could stop her and tell her we didn't exchange numbers. I turned to glare at him but he raised his hands pleading innocent.

"You scared her away" I told him.

"It's not my fault she is shy tesoro, C'mon we have to go now" he held my hands and we left.

~~~~~

We arrived at the club and he went to Luciano's office to get whatever he wanted so I used the opportunity to explore the other wings. I arrived at a dark hall way that had different doors and I tried opening them but realized they were locked.

I was just about to leave when a loud scream erupted from one of the rooms causing my blood to freeze.

A door at a corner was slightly opened and from the silhouettes I saw, I could tell people were in there. Letting curiosity get the best of me I walked towards the direction of where the voice came from.

"Don spare me, I promise I didn't do it" a scared voice pleaded. I got closer and when I stepped in my mouth was left hanging opened.

His shirt was covered in blood but because of the black color it wasn't visible. His dark hair was messy and his gray eyes void of any emotion.

He looked evil, ruthless and scary just like the devil. He had a knife covered in blood and gun pointed to the helpless man. I didn't have the time to let the image in front of me sink in when a bullet was put right into man's head and I gasped in shock which drew his attention.

The dark look didn't leave his eyes but I could tell he was surprised.

"Gemma what are you---- I didn't let him complete his statement i turned on my heels and ran away. I heard him chasing after me but I didn't stop.

"Tesoro what's---- I pushed him from my way and ran to the car.

"Take me home" I told the driver.

~Luciano~

Exactly what I was afraid of, now she also left. For me they'll always be the same and that is why I refused to fall for her. I raked my fingers in my hair and cursed out.

"Luciano what happened?" Russo walked to my direction and I glared at him. "I told you to take her home". I hissed at him.

"I was going to do that but I dropped by to pick the file up, I didn't know she'll get down from the car"

I cursed in anger and paced around thinking of what to do about the new matter on my plate. What I have been avoiding finally happened. I knew she would find out but I didn't want her to find out this way.

"Fuck!" I cursed and left leaving Russo calling my name.

I need to get her before she leaves. No gemma you can't leave me.

 No gemma you can't leave me