CHAPTER 14 : Beginning of her fall

Start from the beginning

Silent tears rolled down to my cheeks. I felt dizzy and fell asleep soon.

.............

I opened my eyes with some heavy noises. I rubbed my eyes and looked infront. I'm lying in a room. But i don't know this place.

I got up from the bed. My head is still throbbing in extreme pain. I stared at the surrounding and i cringed so much.

The room is very dirty.

All over the room are dirty images on the wall. I closed my eyes out of shame.

What place is this?

I walked towards the door and came outside. I can see small cozy rooms. I found many women were arguing and cursing so badly among them. Everwhere is only dirt.

I saw two women are fighting so much.

"Listen shalu, don't try to snatch my customer next time....if you ever try to do that i will cut your non existing nipples and feed to street dogs"

"Shut up you bitch...customers are not interested to a fat old bitch like you....they want slim girls like me...they prefer tight holes, not a big man hole like you"

I closed my ears tightly and looked here and there in fear.

What is this place???

Where have i gotten into?

Suddenly a middle aged woman appeared from somewhere and stood infront of me. She looked at me in a very vulgar way from head to toe and smiled in satisfaction.

"That motherfucker was right....you are really a beauty....god these hips, these tight boobs...so untouched and virgin...."

I mentally cringed at her words.

"Who are you??? Why I'm here?"- i almost yelled.

Everyone's attention now shifted at me.

The woman started to laugh and other girls also joined her. They all are looking at me with smirks and enjoying my state.

I stared at them hatefully. I decided to walk away from there. I was about to go but the woman grabbed my elbow and pushed me hard.

"Where the hell are you going slut??? I payed so well for a virgin like you...now go and change....your duty will be start from tonight"

I was stunned. I stared at her being dumbfounded.

"What duty??? Whom you payed???"- i screamed and cried.

My heart is hammering in fear.

The woman walked near me and clutched my jaw tightly.

"Voice down whore....your new life will be started from today...the life of a prostitute"

I had enough of her. So i pushed her hard.

"Stay away from me....."- i yelled.

Suddenly a hard slap landed on my cheek by that woman. I felt a sharp stinging pain all over my face. She grabbed the fistful of my hair and threw me away. I cried out pathetically.

She stood near me and started to kick my stomach. I cried in pain by holding my stomach.

"Mom....dad.....mom......"- i cried so much.

Everyone was laughing around me.

"Don't ever raise your voice at me....I'm the owner of this place, Bakuli tai never listen to anyone and never takes anyones shit...you little whores always work after receiving the beatings....shalu, mala,,,,take her with you....get her ready....she needs a good fuck in the evening......without force these bitch can never agree....."

Two girls dragged me by holding my hands. I felt exhausted. My abdomen is paining like hell. They placed me into the bed.

My legs quivered and i cried so much by holding their hands.

"Please....help...me...please...let...me........go"- i mumbled painfully.

One of them jerked my hand.

"Listen, there is no way out from here....if you have taken a step inside this place, you can't escape...this is our fate....try to cooperate...soon you will accustomed to this life"- that girl said harshly to me.

They left the room by locking it from outside.

Now the fear crawled up to me. I covered my mouth and cried out loudly. Only one face is appearing infront of my eyes. The face which gave me comfort always.

"Anuraaaggg......save me......"

.....

Quick update on demand but the update is short. Next time i will give longer one. Thanks.