chapter 32- making up

Jacob p.o.v.

It hurts me that Skylar was making it seem as though I want my children to grow up and do all these things instead off still being children.  However there safety comes first. They have to know how to fight in case they need to protect themselves for if rogues attack. Jayden needs to have his wolf under control because his wolf is stronger then any normal beta wolf and more vicious.

I thought I was going the right thing by doing all this but now I feel as though I am failing as  a parent. That shit hurts.

Right now I'm at the pack house doing beta work but my head can not focus. To busy lost in thought I had not realised it was already 10 at night.

I sighed but put all the paper work away that I had barely touched and headed home. I walked in and the place was silent.

I headed straight for a shower then walked into our bedroom. My eyes softened when I noticed Skylar fast asleep in my t-shirt and on my side off the bed snuggled into my pillow.

As much as I did not want to wake her up have to sort this out. It's really affecting us and our children.

I climbed into Skylar side off the bed and I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her into my chest. She unknowingly snuggled into me making my hands tighten around her waist.

Slowly she oepend her eyes and I could instantly tell she had been crying making me close my eyes at seeing the pain in her eyes.

"I'm sorry my love." Skylar whimpered out.

"I'm sorry to baby. I really am." I said soflty in her ear.

A sob escaped skylar making me whimper and pull her to me tightly. I kissed her tears away then kissed her lips. I took in her scent and whispered sweet thing in her ear.

"I love you baby." I said softly.

"I love you too." Skylar said.

I kissed her lips again.

Sexual content ahead. !!

Our kiss started getting more heated. I moved my lips from her lips and started kissing her mark making her moan and shiver.

Slowly I started kissing down her body until I got to her thighs. I started licking and sucking on her thighs until I got to her pussy.

Slowly I sucked on her cliterus making her whimper and moan. I could feel how wet she was making me groan at how wet and good she tasted.

All off a sudden she pushed me away and made me go on my back. Instantly she took my boxers off and slowly started to stroke my already throbbing hard on making me groan.

She put her lips around my tip and started licking and sucking. She started sucking deeper and deeper making a growl off approval come from my chest.

Instantly I lifted her up from her waist and placed her dripping wet pussy near my hard on. I pushed inside her pussy making her wince a little at first.

She moaned as soon as I was fully in then started bouncing on my throbbing length making me groan in pleasure.

Her tight pussy felt so good wrapped around my throbbing length. I grabbed hold off one off her boobs and starting squeezing it and playing with her nipple making her moan.

I could feel she was getting close as was i. Her pussy tightened around my length making me almost cum then. A groan escaped my lips when I could feel myself getting close.

"Yes , jacob right there, oh fuck." She said moaning maming me pound into her hard.

I could feel our release making me groan loudly before we both cummed all over eachother.

All you could hear was us both panting out off breathe. I held her close to my chest and I stroked her back.

After a while we got up and cleaned eachother. We got back in bed and cuddled up to eachother with Skylar laying on my chest.

"I love you so much baby. I really do. I'm sorry about us arguing but maybe next time we should talk to eachother properly." I said.

"I love you too and I know I agree. Especially seeming as our children picked up on us arguing all week." Skylar said.

I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah" I said softly.

After a bit more talking we finally fell asleep in eachother arms.