The Happening (part 1)

Mulai dari awal

"Hey Quan!" I smiled, hugging my friend.

"Aye, wassup Lo? I missed you girl. This my baby Stevie by the way." He chuckled, hugging me back and directing my attention to the immensely and beautifully sexy female next to him.

"It's very nice to meet you Stevie, I'm Lourdes." I laughed , shaking her hand and giving her a small hug.

"Likewise boo . Quannieee, baby where's the food?" She pouted, pulling on his sleeve.

Because Quan stood at 6"2 and Stevie couldn't be more than 5"4, he towered over her as he grabbed her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder.

I hadn't noticed at first, but their outfits were matching. He had on a black and red Chicago Bulls hoodie with black jeans and black and red Bred 11's. Stevie had on a throwback 'Jordan 23' jersey with the black jeans, the Bred 11's and a snapback. Yeah, they were def cute.

"Hold on babe. We gon' eat in a minute aight? Go get us some soda though." He chuckled, kissing her cheek and removing his hands from her waist so she could go.

As she walked away, I noticed Bahja mean-mugging.. Smh but that's none of my business. I'ma just sip my tea on that one. (Shout out to Sunny xD love sipping that tea.)

**Zonnique**

Bahja and Quan were mad awkward and silent. It was lowkey getting on my nerves so I decided to speak up.

"Aha, hi Quan. I'm Zonnique, Bahja's girlfriend."

His eyes widened when those words left my mouth. I noticed a smirk for on his face as a blush formed on Bahja's.

"Oh... So you a dyke now Bahja? Haha , I never thought you of all people."

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?" I questioned, placing a hand on my hip.

"Well nothing really. It's just that-" He started before Bahja cut him off.

"It means nothing, Nique. We'll just drop it. Agreed?"

"Agreed." He shrugged.

* * *

Wtf is that all about!? What they hidin!? Lol just tell me what you think real quick.

* * *

**Bahja**

I let out a sigh of relief as Zonnique left the kitchen. Quan was gonna say something that I just wasn't ready for her to know yet.

"So.. Did you miss a nigga or what?" He asked me, coming a little closer.

I wanted so bad to say no but that would've been a lie . Quan always was able to tell when I was lying.

"Sometimes, yeah. You miss me?"

"Nah, not really. I had other things and other people on my mind to be honest." He shrugged, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Hearing him say that brought back old feelings. I was angry, konfuzed ( lol yeah a Chris Brown pun intended xD) , sad..

"Of course you did. You always did Quan." I shook my head, all these damn excuses.

"How long you gon' be mad ? I did what I did, you did some shit too. Come on Bee, damn." He mumbled, grabbing my hand.

"Get the fuck away from me Quan. You ain't no good. Never have been."

"But you still love me though?"

I didn't know what to say. I just knew he was right...

**Bre**

"Ooh yass girl, I love their hoodies! They be bomb as hell!" I cackled, taking a sip of my Dr. Pepper.

I had crashed into this girl Stevie while getting some drinks . She's actually pretty cool so we talked more and got on the the subject of the Urban21 store in the mall.

"I know right? I swear I'm like always begging Quan to take me over there and then he gets mad because I always take his hoodies." She laughed, taking a sip of her 7up.

I chuckled at how cute they were and then I looked past her to see Zonnique going into the kitchen.

**Zonnique**

Stevie and Bre were talking but Bahja and Quan still hadn't left the kitchen. I went to go check on them and when I got there, I definitely did not like what the hell I saw.

Bahja was kissing Quan!

* * *

Ooh shit! That's the end y'all. What's gonna happen now!? Lol blow them comments up!

#StevieWasHea

~Stevie B.