Truth

Later that night, Adrien flies into the city, searching for that traitor since he's in a bad mood tonight. He would be glad to haunt his life but he can't do something evil like that monster or he'll end up with chains as punishment. Even worse, he'll never wake up from the coma.

He saw Blue Avis heading to the hospital again but Adrien being very fast, he stopped him, "Hello, bird"

"Adrien?!" Blue Avis exclaims in surprise.

"So you're going after my body again, traitor!" Adrien crossed his arms.

"Come on! You still holding a grudge when you're dead?" Blue Avis tried to run in the alley.

"You can run but you can't hide, Felix! You've done enough damage to everyone!" Adrien appeared before him.

"Don't you mean your father and that monster have done more damage than I did?!" Blue Avis corrected him.

"Ladybug and Cat noir saved your life and you had to betray them! You're just like him and Monarch, a heartless bastard!" Adrien yelled.

"And I already told you! You gotta stop letting your father tell you what to do but you are just naive and pathetic to listen to yourself!" Blue Avis did a wall jump to the roof.

"I know he wants me out of the coma by force! That's really low of him!" Adrien chased him.

"See?! He just wants to get the hell away from his dumb mistakes instead of learning from them!" Blue Avis yelled but then got levitated like it was like Adrien had the ability of a poltergeist.

"Yes! Once I'm out of the coma, you're both gonna face charges! For you, it's gonna be for impersonating and framing me and for being Monarch's accomplice!" Adrien held him over the edge to scare him.

"I saved your life, Adrien! And here are two things you don't know!" Blue Avis screamed.

"And what is that?!" Adrien held him tightly.

"When Ladybug thought I was you when she gave me the dog miraculous, I saw she has an obsession with you!" Blue Avis explained.

"Doesn't matter. And the other being Monarch's identity?!" Adrien replied.

"Yes, and I said you wouldn't believe me if I told you his name. Drop me, Adrien! Do that and you'll be exactly like him!" Blue Avis dared him.

Adrien just pulled him back to the rooftop, "So Ladybug is crushing on me if I'm correct?!"

"That's another reason why I hated when girls swoon at you!" Blue Avis yelled.

"You fooled her and me! You used my identity to steal from her! I will never forgive you, you idiot!" Adrien yelled.

"Then don't forgive me, fool! You're the reason why you are easily fooled because you don't rely on yourself!" Blue Avis accused him.

"Until now!" Adrien got solid enough to punch him, "If you haven't double-crossed Ladybug, Monarch wouldn't exist!"

"You always everything, Adrien!" Blue Avis grunted.

"I've been stuck being perfect my entire life. I never wanted to be famous because my father doesn't care about what I wanted! I even quit modeling because I wanted to be free!" Adrien explained and Blue Avis just stared at him, "For now I've never felt free before but you keep reminding my mistakes! This whole thing is pointless! Think Felix!" Adrien ranted, "What would you do if you were stuck being perfect all your life?!" He then asked him.

The bird had no answer but he knew what it was like being a chess prodigy and he gets sick of winning.

"Exactly. Now tell me, who is Monarch?" Adrien asked.

"You're gonna go in shock if I told you his name" Blue Avis smirked.

"I know he's Hawk Moth. But not his real name" Adrien said sternly.

"That's exactly my point. You'll go into shock if I told you his real name" Blue Avis glared.

"Give me the damn name before I possess your body!" Adrien losing his patience.

"Okay! OKAY! It's Gabriel!" Blue Avis blurted out.

Adrien's eyes widen in shock, "You're lying!" He was about to push him off the roof.

"I'm not! Think about it, why would he send akumas just after you recently?" Blue Avis pleaded.

"You hated my father!" Adrien yelled.

"He has threatened me too!" Blue Avis replied.

Adrien pulls him back and turns away, "I will spare you. But I will see if it's true. If not, I will haunt you"

"Would I lie?" Blue Avis chuckled.

"Oh, let's see. You impersonated me to look like a monster by sending that video to my friends and you betrayed Ladybug by trading all the miraculous! You are not a good guy, Felix. You don't know the meaning of friendship or love" Adrien flies to the mansion.

He saw Ladybug running on the rooftops to the mansion. He can't let her get involved in this. Not now. So he flew faster before she could get over there.

"I'm sorry Ladybug, I must find out if it's true," He said as he got in front of her.

"Adrien. This could break your heart" Ladybug said.

"My father has done it more than enough" Adrien replied.

"What are you talking about?" Ladybug asked.

"It's complicated, you better stay outside. Or guard my body in case any akumatized villains go after my body again" Adrien said.

"Okay" Ladybug nodded and goes to the hospital.

Adrien sighs and goes inside to investigate if his traitorous cousin is telling the truth. There was a time he remembers when Ladybug suspected his father to be Hawk Moth but it turns out he was akumatized into Collector.

"It has to be a way to keep his cover" He guessed.

Wherever his father is in his office, it's time to lure him out, "Time for a bit of haunting" Adrien said and moves the vase off the shelf.

Then he levitates the chair, coffee mug, and picture frames, dropping them on purpose.

"Who's there?!" He heard his father's voice. A platform rose from the floor and there stood his father as Monarch. Fortunately, he couldn't see his son as a ghost. Adrien was in so much shock that his cousin was right. But that doesn't excuse him for trading the miraculous with a monster. Adrien pushes the chair at his father.

"Agh! Who did that?!" Monarch exclaims, frantic he looks around. He saw the objects levitate.

Adrien started to have a little fun by throwing some objects at him. Just like how his father puts him in direct danger by akumas.

"OW! AAGH! STOP THAT!" Monarch screamed.

Then Adrien used his extended cat claws to scratch Monarch to make him feel frightened that he's being haunted.

"OW! What do you want?!" Monarch got increasingly panicked.

"I'm haunting you for your sins!" Adrien said in a spooky deep voice.

But Monarch couldn't hear him. Adrien didn't care because his father almost killed him that day. He then threw a vase at him, which shattered on impact. He did not regret it because now he knows his father is a villain and a liar for being busy with work.

"This is for trying to kill milady!" He threw a chair at him.

Monarch fell onto the floor after being hit.

"Adrien?" A familiar woman as a ghost floated in.

Adrien stopped what he was doing and gasped at her, "Mom?"

"Is it really you?" Emilie floats toward her son.