Accident

Inspiration from the movie Just Like Heaven. I don't own the image or the characters. 

Another day, another akuma is defeated again as the heroes jump from roof to roof, joking around as always. They still haven't claimed the stolen miraculous from Monarch and they have no idea where they are. If only Ladybug's obsession for Adrien didn't get the best of her, none of this would have happened. Or if Adrien didn't let Felix manipulate him again, this wouldn't have happened. For now, they only managed to get the rabbit miraculous. Alix now stays hidden in the timelines with the rabbit miraculous in case something goes wrong, she can fix the past. Soon enough the two heroes stopped at some rooftop.

"Well milady, it seems we did put up a good catfight but still no miraculous. I really don't like this at all and I so wanna get my claws on Felix for betraying all of us" Cat Noir growled, clawing the chimney wall in anger.

"He tricked me for the last time. I so wanna punch him again" Ladybug clenched her fists hard.

"His cousin will be angry and disgusted. What made him change into a bad guy?" Cat Noir still clawing.

"That's what I'm wondering. He's one bad dog" Ladybug said.

"Cats don't like dogs," Cat Noir said.

"How couldn't I see through his disguise this time? I'm such a fool" Ladybug sat down.

"His acting skills really improved" Cat Noir sat next to her.

"I should talk to the real Adrien and ask him for a code word to distinguish," Ladybug said.

"Sounds like a brilliant idea" Cat Noir replied.

"I should head there now," Ladybug said.

Cat Noir has to make an excuse before she tries to get to his mansion, "I'm gotta go too, Milady. See you soon" He ran the other way.

"Good luck, Kitty" Ladybug headed for the mansion.

Cat Noir was already there and he transformed back to Adrien, pretending he's in the shower, "There, now to wait for Ladybug" He got out and sat on the couch.

"Are you sure you're moving on to Marinette?" Plagg asked and ate his cheese.

"Well, it's worth a try. I know she's quite shy" Adrien said.

Plagg hid in Adrien's pocket since Ladybug is here by coming through the open window.

"Hey there Adrien" She greeted him.

"Welcome Ladybug. What brings you here?" He pretends to not know.

"I was wondering if your cousin ever disguised as you again, how can I tell if it's him and not you?" Ladybug asked.

"Oh, that's something. One thing I know is that my cousin doesn't understand my life or how I feel. Maybe a code word can do" Adrien said.

"A code word? Hmmm," Ladybug thought.

"If you say this, I'll say this" Adrien said.

"Brilliant. I'll say blossom" Ladybug said.

"And I'll say Sunshine," Adrien said.

"Blossom sunshine. That works for me" Ladybug said.

"Good. So next time you'll see him disguised test who is who with that code word" Adrien said.

"You got it. Thanks for the advice, Adrien" Ladybug thanked him.

"You're welcome, Ladybug," Adrien said.

"Well, I gotta go recharge. See you later" Ladybug heard her miraculous beep.

"Tomorrow is a new day," Adrien said to her.