Queen Anubis

The next day, Lila is akumatized as Queen Anubis with the power to bring dead bodies to life as zombies but she won't be bringing anyone to life. She crashes into the hospital and found the room where Adrien is and used her akumatized object to reanimate Adrien into Zombie Adrien.

"Come, rise and shine Adrien," Queen Anubis said as Zombie Adrien rose up.

"Hey! Get away from the patient! He'll die without life support!" The doctor screamed but Queen Anubis shoved the doctor against the wall.

"He is already undead. Sick him!" Queen Anubis ordered Zombie Adrien.

"Raaaaaarrrrrgh!" Zombie Adrien stumbled towards the doctor, who ran off in fright.

"Bring him to me, now! Ladybug and Cat Noir will come any second!" Monarch demanded through her.

"With pleasure my master" Queen Anubis said eagerly, snapping her fingers to command Zombie Adrien to follow her.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Ladybug came in the halls.

"I'm raising Adrien from his coma! And you're in my way!" Queen Anubis said.

"Put him back, now! His life is at stake and you're gonna kill him if he's not on life support!" Ladybug screamed, realizing that if Adrien is not on life support, he could die.

"You'll have to fight me first!" Queen Anubis held her specter in defense, "Destroy her!" She commanded Zombie Adrien to attack her.

The zombified teen lunged at Ladybug, only for her to push him towards the walls, with him trying to bite her. After another shove to the wall, Ladybug soon kicks Zombie Adrien back towards a door.

"Sorry, Adrien!" Ladybug apologized and can see ghost Adrien struggling to not disappear so he doesn't get sent to heaven.

"Oh, please! I have to do something! Lucky charm!" She summons her lucky charm and out came a ladybug doll and she caught it, "A Ladybug doll?" She looks at it confused.

But she didn't have time when she felt the ghost Adrien possessing her body so he can get enough strength to stay, "Ladybug, do your work, I'll be safe in you" Adrien spoke in her head.

"Let's hope this will work." Ladybug tries to figure out what to do with the doll.

Then it came to her that it meant being possessed by him so that Queen Anubis doesn't have a chance to claim the miraculous.

"Of course. That should do it" Ladybug said when suddenly Adrien controlled her movements.

"What are you doing?! Get up! Get up!" Queen Anubis demanded the Zombie Adrien.

He got up and snarled as he tries again to attack Ladybug, "Okay, it's time that my body is on life support!" Adrien said through Ladybug's mouth as he jumped over Zombie Adrien and now facing Queen Anubis, "It's over, Lila! Stop trying to bring my body to life because you're insane!"

"What the?!" Queen Anubis can see that Ladybug's eyes are green instead of blue.

"That's right! If you keep my body as a living dead I'll die!" Adrien said through Ladybug.

Zombie Adrien snarled and tackled *Ladybug against the wall.

"ARGH! Are you crazy?!" *Ladybug exclaims.

Zombie Adrien tries to bite but *Ladybug pushed him off, "Lila! CALL OFF YOUR AKUMA!!!!" *Ladybug yelled.

"Never!" Queen Anubis refused.

"He'll die if you don't!" *Ladybug shouted and pinned her against the wall, "If my body dies, I die too! You call this bringing my body to life that is hungry for flesh?!"

"N-No!" Queen Anubis gulps.

Zombie Adrien groans and stiffly walks in the halls to find flesh to eat. This gave *Ladybug the chance to grab the akumatized object and break it, "Time to de-evilize!" She caught the akuma to purify it, "Miraculous Ladybug!" She tossed her lucky charm as it scattered into ladybugs, fixing all the damage, including Zombie Adrien to be brought back to the room with life support.

Lila stood there in horror as Ladybug stood there crossing her arms, her eyes blue again, "This is what happens when you play with the dead" Ladybug said.

"What do you mean? I don't remember what happened" Lila lied.

"Don't play with me! Even when akumatized you can't hide your true self!" Ladybug replied angrily.

"I almost faded away," Adrien said but knows that Lila can't see him.

"I'm gonna check on Adrien and you better leave!" Ladybug sternly ordered Lila, heading to Adrien's room.

Adrien followed his lady to the room and he sighed in relief that his body is back on life support. Suddenly, Ladybug pretends to be spooked by the ghost of Adrien in the room.

"AH! GHOST!" She yelped.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can see me too?" Adrien gasped.

"Maybe, thanks to my mask" Ladybug pretended.

"Fair enough" Adrien bought her lie.

"Oh no! You can't be dead! Am I too late?!" Ladybug panicked.

"No, I'm not dead. My body is still alive and my soul somehow came out of it" Adrien explained.

"And what about your ears and tail?" Ladybug pretended to not know.

"Maybe because my spirit animal is a cat" Adrien joked.

"Unbelievable. I never knew ghosts existed" Ladybug said.

"Miss Ladybug? Is Adrien okay?" The doctor rushed into the room.

"He's all fine, Doc" Ladybug replied.

"Oh, thank goodness. He's on life support. If it was off, he could die" The doctor said, checking the heart monitor.

"Thank god. After all, I'm grateful he saved my life" Ladybug said.

"He's a brave kid," The doctor said.

"Yeah, and a real hero" Ladybug held Adrien's hand, "Please come back to me, to everyone, Adrien," She said.

"I will sooner or later" Adrien's ghost whispered.

-

A while later, Adrien told Marinette that Ladybug can see him too which was a miracle. Now he has two people that can see him, unaware that two people are the same person.

"That's incredible. I guess Cat Noir can too" Marinette said.

"I guess if he's not away," Adrien said.

"Is your body at the hospital okay?" Marinette tried to hug him but went right through him.

"It's alright. Ladybug saved me again" Adrien said.

"I'm scared, Adrien" Marinette whimpered.

"That I'll die for real?" Adrien guessed.

"Yes, in your state at the hospital you're vulnerable," Marinette said.

"I know" Adrien floated down to sit next to her.

"You still have a whole life, Adrien" Marinette said.

"Yes, I wanna grow up and live independently," Adrien said.

"Adrien, are you always trying to be perfect all your life?" Marinette asked.

"No, everything I do is not good enough for my father," Adrien said.

"There's something you should know. Nobody is perfect because that's what makes us human. Everyone makes mistakes in their life. Whenever I mess up, my parents always love me. Every parent supports their kids, even if they are clumsy" Marinette explained.

"Yeah. That's what my father's missing, he's unsupportive" Adrien said.