-5-

Small author note, I just wanted to know how good this story was. I would love to hear requests for chapters because I am just writing a bunch of shit as I go instead of thinking long and hard about what to write for a chapter. Anyway, enjoy the story!

I was sitting on the couch when I got a call from Zim. I sighed and answered it. "Human! I have to come back a bit early. Because I am obviously unwelcome here. So, see you in a bit." I heard him say. Without giving me any time to respond, he hung up. I sighed and got up. I went to the elevator trashcan and descended underground until I arrived at the many hallways. I walked down and found mine. I walked in, being greeted by (su/n). He/she/they came over and rubbed his/her/their robotic dog head against my ankle. I smiled down at him/her/them. I then walked over to my tablet, put on my headphones, turned on music, and drew waiting for Zim's arrival.

I heard a knock on my door, and I checked the time on my tablet. It was 12:00 at night. I sighed and got up with (su/n) beside me. I opened the door, and there was Zim. But Ito  could barely see him because he had a bunch of my favorite items in his hands. It was an entire mountain of stuff. I gasped and tried to help  get the items out of his hands. "No no human. I have the things. You just sit on your bed and wait." I shrugged and sat down on my bed, and waited patiently for Zim. He was wobbling when he walked in, clearly unbalanced and looked like he was going to fall in any moment. But he eventually got to the bed, and placed all of the items down gasping for air. He was exhausted from hauling all of the items I bet.

"Why did you buy me all of these items Zim?" He didn't move. It looked like he was frozen. He wasn't even breathing. I could see that he had a light blue hue on his face once again. I got curious about that. Then, in a low whisper that I could barely hear, he said "I... I don't know..." He sat there for a bit, staring at the wall. Then he shook his head and cleared his throat. "Well, I am going to go now human. Enjoy your... ehh... gifts from I, ZIM!!!" He said and was about to walk away when I said "Wait! Zim, I actually have a gift for you myself." He seemed astonished that I would have a gift for him. He then gave me hin undivided attention. I reached behind me, and grabbed the phone. I then handed it to him.

He looked curious as to what it was, so I said "It's called a 'phone.' You can use it for basically anything." He looked amazed and took it. He then said "Well, thank you human. I will be going now." He tried to get up, but I sat him back down. He looked confused so I said "Stay. I need to show you how it works. And give you my Discord username." He nodded then handed the phone to me. I taught him how to work it. All the functions it had seemed to interest him. I then gave him my Discord username and typed it in his phone. I then took my tablet and accepted the freind request. His username was THEALMIGHTYZIM. I giggled at his name. I dmed him "hi" and he decided to send me a bunch of funny images. I giggled at them, and so did he. They were the most funniest images I'd ever seen.

Then, we started talking about funny encounters we had had before. The encounters Zim had explained were in crucial detail. I just laughed at every single detail. He thought they were pretty funny as well.

It went like that for the rest of the night, just Zim and I giggling away. Then we fell asleep. Zim fell asleep beside me, not bothering to leave my room, because we had been exhausted from all of the giggling.