-1-

I was on my way to pick up my bestie Dib so we could walk to Skool together when I passed a weird looking house. (I'm too lazy to describe it)

 (I'm too lazy to describe it)

It was different than the other houses. I sat there staring at it then after I stared at it for long enough, I slowly walked past it still staring it down as if it were to grow legs and sprint away. Anyways after it was fully out of my sight I ran to Dib's house because I just remembered Skool and things.

-im lazy so time skip to Skool-

"Dib, I want to tell you something." I said because I didn't tell him about the house on our way here. "Yes [Y/N]?" He sounded a bit... hopeful? I dout it. "On my way to your house, I saw a strange house. It didn't fit in with the rest of the houses." Dib looked thoughtful then something lit up in his brain. "Oh! [Y/N]! I almost forgot to show you the transmission I got from outer space! Aliens are out there, and they want to come to Earth!" I acted interested because we have been besties for a while now, but I just don't think he is correct. I don't believe in aliens or bigfoot or anything else like that.

The bell suddenly rang and Dib and I rushed off to class because it is not a good idea to be late to Ms. Bitters' class. "I'll 'huff' show you the 'huff huff' transmission at 'huff' lunch!" Dib said while trying to catch his breath because we had to run to class or else. I nodded to him then rushed into the classroom. Ms. Bitters shot her head in our direction and that's when I realized that we were late. Trying to catch our breaths, Dib and I sat in our seats.

Then a kid even later than DIB and I walked in the classroom. But he was odd looking. It made me rethink my beliefs and start questioning if Dib's theories were correct. (Again, too lazy to describe)

 (Again, too lazy to describe)

He didn't look human to me. I looked at Dib. He seemed to agree because he had an accusing finger pointed at Zim with a face that I can't describe. It was like a face of disbelief, and constipation at the same time. Ms. Bitters said something but I couldn't hear. I jumped at the sound of a kid screaming to the right of me, heading to the underground classroom. I was scared shivering, gulping, wide eyed, scared. The weird green kid witch I found out was named "Zim" sat down in the seat right beside me.