"I wanna get clean." You croaked, finally getting the strength to spew out some of the most chilling words you had ever spoke.

You flicked your eyes back up to Trixie and he shot you a teary smile. "Let's do this." He sighed shakily, reaching forward to pat your knee.

-

"Top drawer." You stated. Holding your left hand to your lips and chewing at your thumb nail. Trixie stood next to you, reaching forward to wrap his arms around you warmly, your head laying back into his chest as David went for the drawers. You almost stopped him, wanting so badly to shout and scream for David to get away from the dresser, but Trixie once again kept you grounded.

You assumed Trixie noticed your heightened tension, because just as David began to rummage through your drawer, he spoke up. "Let's go get you cleaned up, honey, ya look like shit!" He scoffed playfully, taking on a silly rasp to his voice as he retracted his neck and quickly began redirecting you to the ensuite.

You were more than glad for the distraction. "Sorry Trix, I had to bang my coke whore one more time before I gave into the temptation of a healthy heart." You teased, shooting Trixie a stupid grin as you entered the room. The shower was a huge black porcelain with frosted glass doors, even the bathroom being a direct reference to your intense wealth. Between high ceilings and marble floors, the huge room was decked out in modern appliances.

Trixie snorted out a quick laugh. "Don't tell my coke whore that... Katya's torn up enough about you." He sighed, shaking his head as he bent down to rummage through the bathroom drawers.

You knew you deserved every backhanded jab Trixie shot at you - innocent or not- , but you did not want to feel worse about Katya at a time like this. Perhaps, however, it was as good a time as any to really make amends and get some stuff off your chest. "Does he hate me?" You asked quietly, watching as Trixie found the hair and toothbrush he was apparently searching for and popped up from his bent over position.

"No. I'm sure he wishes he could, but you both know you still love each other." Trixie explained defeatedly, taking a step closer to you and deciding to brush your hair himself, being extremely gentle.

You nodded thoughtfully, trying to really understand in the hope of being at least respectful after all of the shit you put them through.

"What about you?" You piped up, giving Trixie a glance from the corner of your eyes as he focused his attention on your hair.

"What about me?" The queen asked, sighing as he raked his fingers through the parts of your hair he had already detangled.

You felt like Trixie was just avoiding the questioned, but you humoured him. "Do you hate me?" You repeated your question, a little steadier than the first time.

Trixie's shoulders stiffened and only after turning  to the counter and placing down the brush did he dare to speak. "I could never hate you. I always admired you, but I hate what you did more than anything." He stated, his eyebrows raised to give that painful sentence some emphasis.

That one hurt.

"Go shower (Y/N). I'm gonna go help David." Trixie mumbled, keeping his head down as he left you stranded alone in the room.

You stood still for a few quiet minutes, collecting your thoughts and taking several deep and cooling breaths. You scoffed out a laugh of disbelief, Brian being the one to teach you those cooling breaths and realizing that he was there to help you even when he wasn't there.

You shuffled over to the shower, pulling the ratty over your head and discarding it on the floor before stepping into the water. The shower was large enough to be a closet, but there was something about the empty space that made you almost immediately despise it. In the shower there was space to think, there was space to move and there was space to realize that maybe Brian had changed you, and maybe you weren't as equipped to be alone as you had been a year or two ago.

Sighing thoughtfully, you quickly busied yourself with washing away the trials of the day and subconsciously wondering just where exactly Trixie and David were going to dispose of your extensive stash.

You were quick to shake that thought away and proud of it. You needed to gain some sort of self control and come out of this negativity with some sort of betterment of yourself.

You thus far had little to no idea of the day to day struggle you would face and were still far too optimistic for your own good.

Scrubbing your scalp thoroughly, you realized your pounding headache was only becoming worse, the scratchy pain in your nose and throat increasing along with it.

You washed the soap from your hair. The hot water streamed down your curves as your hands caressed over your hair and then moved to cradle your neck releasing a deep sigh of immense relief.

Moving to turn off the matte black faucet, your shoulders dropped as you released more of the immense tension you had been holding.

Stepping out of the shower, you were quick to dry off, throw the old t-shirt back over yourself and tie your hair up in a towel to dry.

Wandering out, back into your room, you found Trixie sat on the edge of your bed and David sat next to him with his arm around his boyfriend. "All clean, but I feel like shit." You grinned, flashing them a toothy smile in an attempt to lighten the dark mood encompassing the entire ordeal.

Trixie took in a slow, deep breath, before nodding. "I bet. You had more coke in those drawers then lady Bunny can smuggle in her ass."  Trixie chuckled lowly, running his hands over his eyes and groaning.

"Clean body, clean mind. You've got a fresh start honey, don't waste it." David smirked, almost sadly and with some restraint. You hummed in agreement, rocking back on your heels as the heat rose to your face, completely ashamed.

Trixie's eyes were heavy lidded as they flicked hazily around the floor, only finding their way back to your eyes after a few short seconds. "I um-... I like the mansion, kid. It's lit!" Trixie stuttered, clearly uncomfortable, but finding his humour at the end with a stupid voice. He straightened up his posture and plastered on a gentle smile, this action alone causing David to sigh.

You brushed off David's reaction and focused on Trixie. "Yes!" You rose playfully to your tippy toes before falling back down to flat feet. "I'm rich now Mattel!" You smiled, trying to ignore the incessant body aches you were now feeling.

Trixie nodded. Smirking his classically sideways grin. "That's MRS Mattel to you, I only talk to you for my personal gain. Use my proper title when we're out of the office." She teased flipping her none existent wig and causing David to playfully role his eyes with a scoff of laughter.

You hugged out a painful laugh, worsening your headache. "Fuck all the way off Tracy-" just then your phone sounded and you were quickly picking it up from the nightstand. Still laughing, you opened your phone to find a name you had missed so dearly dancing across your screen.

One New Message from: Brian McCook