31| Kɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Our moment got interrupted by Chiku as he jumps on her lap from the front seat. "Didn't I provide you with my coat for you to lie on? Go there.", I grumble as it made him bark at me. She hit my arm, saying to not talk harshly with him.

"I gave him my expensive coat which I never gave to anyone before in my life and that too for him to lie down. It is a fucking blessing for this bastard.", I stated and turned out getting a punch in my face. I groan and glared at him as he snuggled into her chest. I strived to push him away. "Saho, enough! Stop acting like a toddler.", she laughed, pressing a kiss on his forehead. I move to the other side, getting irked as he always wins.

Vajra came holding those corns and gave them to her. I offered him the money to give to that man who sells it. He took it. I chose to stay silent, today. I'm not gonna melt at any rate. I'm gonna stay like this.

Vajra got inside and began to drive off with three cars covering the front and the other three, covering the back

Vajra got inside and began to drive off with three cars covering the front and the other three, covering the back. On the way, I saw her eating the corn as Chiku attempted to eat, but she did not let him. "This kind of food is not good for your health. It is dangerous.", she stated. Not even once, she asked, even if I want one bite? How can she be cruel like this? Would a tiny concern kill her?

She looked in my direction as I turned the other side. "Chiku, go and play with that expensive coat.", she told him as he jump on my coat and rolled it around him, playing with it. Argh! Whatever!

I felt her sit close to me and show the corn in front of my face. I muttered, I do not want it. "Including me.", she let out in a seductive tone in my ear. I pull her close but, she slapped my arm, asserting, not now. "Fine.", I muttered as she held the corn in front of my mouth for me to take a bite. I tasted it and gave it a nod, telling her, not bad. She smiled and took the corn away from me, the next second.

"What? Just one bite?", I asked her, not able to believe it. She nods, saying, that she has set her mind as all six corns are only for her. This girl! "Ok. You can eat half.", she smiled at me. Does she think, she has a big heart by giving the damn half out of six corns? It is unbelievable!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We reached the orphanage after an hour of travel. I got out of the car. Next to me, she came out and Chiku dashed inside. I watch the security coming to Aadri with a happy face as they talk in Malayalam.

Possibly, a typical greeting!

Entering inside, I saw children playing, and some mid-teens studying by sitting on the Veranda. Aadri let go of her hold on my arm and ran, squealing out in happiness watching Mother Anvi.

I watch them hug as I looked around to find if Mother Stella is there. I just want to see her and implore her, every query that is rolling through my head. I walk towards them before instructing Vajra to surround all the sides and inform me if he feels anything dubious. He nodded before leaving. I offered a respectful nod to Mother Anvi as she smiled at me.