31| Kɪɴɢ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ʜɪꜱ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

If he knows, he will be here now, to kill me. By murdering others, he might have missed finding out about me. Or he will be thinking, that, he killed all who tried to kill his wife, thinking I was also dead.

Argh! Could it be like he is plotting to kill me now?! I wonder what he thinks now?

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

AT TRIVANDRUM, KERALA...

SAHOR POV:

I saw her looking outside, exuberantly. Since it is been a long time, she has come back to her hometown. She is especially excited to see Mother Stella and Anvi.

I unlock the phone, hearing the message tone. It is from Raghav. He messages me, that along with Mikul another guy is also there. He sent me the image of Mikul as he is looking at the newspaper, angrily. I smirked. Well, I understand his emotion as a fucking Military Soldier. I have a lot of respect for them. But, it doesn't mean, I stay silent when they come my way.

Particularly, when they embark to take My Goddess away from me!

I messaged back, to keep an eye on them until I come back. Since he is A Military Soldier, I want to see his Physical power, I thought in my mind. Raghav conceded, Sure. I lock my phone and kept it inside.

I listened to My Goddess's excited voice. "Corn! Corn! Stop the car.", she told to Vajra as he stopped at the corner.

I got out of the car and moved aside for her to come out. But, she was not inside the car. Where di- I heard her squealing voice, "Saho, come here." I tilt my head to see her standing near that tiny shop.

She is so fast when it comes to food!

I walk and stood near her with Guards standing at a viewable distance. I looked at the shop. It is clean, yet, I don't like it.

I leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Goddess, if you want, I can get this for you from a five-star restaurant." She says none of the 5-star restaurants could give the taste of the Street Style.

She ordered 6 corns. I told her, Guards don't need it. "What nonsense, you are saying! All 6 corns are for me.", she let out loudly which made the owner of the shop, gawk at her. I glared as he quickly shift his back to the corn. She asked me if I want corn. I feel very blessed to hear it from her. She still remembers me.

"I don't want. You can have all.", I let out. "You are so sweet!", she giggled as I told her, let's wait in the car. She nod.

We got inside the car and I gesture at Vajra to have an eye around. He nods. She looked at my hand and touched it gently. I hissed inwardly. She asked if it hurts. I let out, it doesn't hurt anymore as it healed. She pinched my hip, making me hiss. "Stop lying, Buffalo! You are not a machine!", she scolded me.

I press a kiss on her cheek and whisper in her ear, "The more we stay together in the bed, the more I can heal fast." She punched me in the stomach, making me groan. "Pervy buffalo! You need a deep cleanse of mind.", she stated.

"I help you with the showering after we spend an hour in bed. I know, you feel delighted inside with the thought of having me.", I smirk. She gave me a boring look. "The amount of self-pride, you own! God!", she shook her head.

"You have to feel delighted for having me in your life. Since, I accepted you, even though you are not My type and married you before you would fall on my legs.", she smirked. I huff, tilting my head to the other side. She presses a kiss on my cheek. I smile, nuzzling my face in her silky hair and inhaled deeply as I heard her sweet giggle. I held her close.