[Part 5] ||"Just an experiment"

Start from the beginning

The metal cage snaps as the rat-like being throws us into the metal wall, making us all nauseous.

-"Okay.."-Donnie says-"The good news is that the experiment worked!" He tries to get up in a failed attempt as he continues - "And the bad news is.... That the experiment worked."

-"What have you done to Leo junior?!"-"You gave it a name?"-"He looked like me!"

Donnie, still on the ground, finally manages to at least sit down just so he can throw himself into the ground again - "For the last time... HE LOOKED LIKE A RAT."

Leo spins around in style, but his moves end up being to no avail as he ends up pinned against the wall by the rat's tail.

In a quick move, I pick one of the small test tubes displayed on one of the metallic shelves around the lab - "Y/N, No!" Donnie gets his bo-staff from his work desk as he screams - "That will make it-!" - Before I can process his words, I throw it at the... thing? What even is that at this point? 

-"Bigger..."

His now taller, rat-like form covers my shadows with his own... Well, at least Leo is free now.

-"Holy damn."

Before I can think of even doing something, Leo quickly runs around the creature, carrying his sword and using it to make a portal under it, at the end he hops his sword on his back and says - "See ya on the other side!" - as "Leo junior" falls down to the blue void.

-"Haha, I lied!" The blue turtle's facial expression suddenly drops to a serious look - "I am NOT seeing him on the other side."

Donnie, now putting down his bo-staff asks - "Where is the other side anyway?" - He coughed on his gloved right hand - "Or...more specifically.. Where is supposed to be the other side?"

-".. Hum.. Don't worry about that."- Donnie and I stare at Leo with a synchronized poker face as I speak for the soft shell - "Did you even think somewhere or did you just... Teleport it to a random place?"

-"Probably a bit of both."

Donnie signs as he presses a button underneath his work desk, said button makes the floor tiles me and Leo were currently standing on quickly slide to the door. That sneaky little bitch.

Donnie calmly walks in our direction as we crash directly into the wall, leaving some plaster bits behind. The turtle leans into the wall, still inside his lab, and speaks over our painful groans - "Thank you for your kind help, brother, and Y/N..." - he purses his non-existent lips, as he stares me down with a disappointed look - "Remind me to NEVER ask for your help again."

He (sloooowly) reaches for a button next to the door as he watches us suffering to get up.

As he touches the button and the lab door finally closes, Leo manages to get up, just to point at me and laugh. I just got mocked by his brother and this is his response? I fill my hand with the plaster pieces on the ground and try fisting them down his throat, which did not succeed. 

He grabs my wrist as he bangs his shell into the ground, now on top of him, I did NOT give up, I grab some MORE. FUCKING. PLASTER. PIECES. And use my leftover hand as a shield.

-"I think my brother is starting to hate you more than he hates me, how fascinating!"

I finally manage to fill his mouth with my wrist - "Ew..." - he spits it all out, - "You're the one who decided to put their hand in my mouth!" - "You're the one who wouldn't use it for something useful." 

-"GUYS!"- We both stop at the sound of Raph's voice. The red turtle slides in our direction as he gasps for air before continuing to speak - "Me and April were walking around the city-!" - He gasps for air once again - "When-When this giant rat yokai started attacking us and!-"

He stops to look at Leo, who is looking in my direction with the most eat-shitting grin I have ever laid my eyes upon - "Please don't tell me you have something to do with this."

The room goes silent as the lab door opens once again, Donnie peaks slightly through it, just enough to catch everybody's attention, I decide to break the silence, of course. - "get your ass back in the lab-"

-"I'm begging you..." - Raph closes his eyes and "cries" into his hands - "Language.."

||---------------------------------------------------------||

Give me them stars, please! :]

<3

...