"What?"

"Stiles took Maggie and Caleb took Lydia."

"Somebody better find my son and Caleb Hawthorne."

INT. PARKING GARAGE

"What happens after you find Derek?" Stiles asked.

"Don't think, Stiles. Type," Peter told him.

"You're gonna kill people, aren't you?" Caleb said.

"Only the responsible ones."

"Look, if I do this, you have to promise to leave Scott out of it," Stiles told Peter.

"Do you know why wolves hunt in packs? It's because their favorite prey are too large to be brought down by one wolf alone. I need Derek and Scott. I need both of them."

"He's not gonna help you."

"Oh, he will. Because it'll save Allison. And you will, because it'll save Scott. Your best friend whom you know so well, you even have his username and password. His username is "Allison"? His password is also "Allison"?"

"Still want him in your pack?" He located the GPS coordinates. "Wait, what the - That's where they're keeping him? At his own house?"

"Not at it. Under it. I know exactly where that is." They heard Derek's howl. "And I'm not the only one."

"Give me your keys," Peter demanded.

Stiles sighed and handed them over. "Careful. She grinds in second." Peter crunched the keys in his hands. "So you're not gonna kill me? Oh, God." Peter stepped closer.

"Don't you understand yet? I'm not the bad guy here."

"You turn into a giant monster with red eyes and fangs, and you're not the bag guy here?"

"I like you, Stiles. Since you've helped me, I'm going to give you something in return. Do you want the bite? How about you, Caleb?"

"What?" Stiles and Caleb asked.

"Do you two want the bite? If it doesn't kill you two - and it could - you'll both become like us."

"Like you."

"Yes, a werewolf. Would you like me to draw you a picture? That first night in the woods, I took Scott because I needed a new pack. It could've easily been you two or Maggie. You'd both be every bit as powerful as him. No more standing by his side, watching him become stronger, and quicker, more popular, watching him get the girls. You'd be equals. Maybe more. Yes or no?"

"I don't wanna be like you," Stiles retorted.

Caleb's eyes narrowed. "I don't either."

"Do you know what I heard just then?" Peter said. "Your hearts beating slightly faster over the words "I don't want" and "I don't either." You two may believe that you're telling me the truth, but you are lying to yourselves. Goodbye, Stiles. Goodbye, Caleb."

Peter got in his car to leave. Stiles wanted to answer, but had nothing to say.

Stiles and Caleb rushed to the hospital and were caught by the sheriff. "You know what? It's good that we're in a hospital, because I'm gonna kill you."

"I'm - I'm sorry," Stiles apologized. "I lost the keys to my Jeep. Caleb and I had to run all the way here."

"Stiles, I don't care!"

"Are they gonna be okay? Is she gonna be okay?"

"They don't know, partially because they don't know what happened. They both lost a lot of blood, but there's something going on with Lydia. Maggie hasn't woken up yet, and they don't know why."