"Who wants a cupcake?" I asked and the crowd roared. I handed security guards the cupcakes as they passed them out. It was a real party.

I hugged everyone onstage, saving Alex for last. He kissed my lips making the crowd go "aww!" I blushed again as he grabbed his mic.

"Let's do this birthday girl," he said. The music started and we sang together. It was the best set ever and so much fun.

After our set, everyone had to get ready for their own so I went and visited Vinny.

"Happy Birthday!" Vinny said hugging me.

"Thanks Vin! Need any help with merch?" I asked him sitting in a chair.

"Nah, it's been pretty slow today...but you can open your gift!" he said.

"Vinny you didn't have to get me anything!" I said as he handed me the box.

"Of course I did, you're my bestie!" he said dramatically. I laughed opening the gift.

Inside was a white tee shirt with Vinny's face on it that said "This is my main homie."

I cracked up laughing and couldn't stop. "Vinny this is amazing!" I said.

"I have one too!" he said pointing to his own which had my face on it with the same saying.

I got up, hugging him. "I love it! Thank you so much Vin!" I said.

"Anytime birthday girl," he smiled.

After visiting with Vinny, I had to sing with Travis, then Vic, and then I went back to my bus to chill with my bandmates.

"Birthday girl is back!" Drew shouted hugging me.

I laughed as they all handed me a big wrapped box. "Guys you didn't have to get me anything!" I said.

"Shush, open it!" Chris exclaimed.

I sighed but tore open the paper and gasped. Inside was a brand new electric guitar. It was teal with a white paint splattered design. I loved it!

"Oh my gosh, this is perfect!" I said.

"You like it?" Mike asked.

"I LOVE IT!" I yelled pulling them in for a bone crushing hug.

"You guys are the best bandmates and best friends ever!" I said to them. Just then the bus door opened revealing Tay, Jack, Zack, Jenna, Rian, Cass, Vic, Travis, Kellin, and Alex.

"Present time!" Jack yelled.

I sat down while Zack handed me presents. "Guys you didn't have to get me anything!" I whined.

"Just open them!" Tay said smiling. The first one I opened was from Cass, it was a cute scarf, a high low black skirt, and a new white off the shoulder shirt.

"Thanks Cass!" I said hugging her.

Next was Vic's gift. I opened the first gift which was filled with a bunch of new bracelets and bangles. Then I opened a brand new pair of white Vans. Lastly I opened my very own Pierce The Veil hot sauce.

I laughed at the last one but hugged Vic, "Thank you Vic!" I said.

Jenna got me five new beanies, a new skateboard, and a pair of sunglasses. Travis got me a picture frame that said "Best Frends Forever" on it that had a picture of us singing together in it. He also got me a new pair of red Converse. Kellin got me a bunch of movies on DVD, and an Anthem tee shirt.

"Open ours!" Rian said.

I read the card:

To: Sarah

Love: Your idiots in ATL

I laughed an opened it. I gasped, inside was a huge scrapbook filled with pictures from way back when to now.

I smiled looking through it, reminiscing on the moments in the photographs. I had tears in my eyes when I looked up.

"Boys, this is amazing. I love you guys!" I said hugging them.

"You deserve it, you're the best little sister ever," Rian said.

I noticed Alex being a bit quiet. He wanted to give me his gift after everyone left.

They were just about to but Vic turned around, "Oh! Last part of your present, from Kellin and I," he smiled handing me a card.

I opened it and read out loud:

"Happy birthday Sarah, we can't wait to have you on our fall tour! Love Kellin and Vic," I said.

"Oh my gosh really?!" I asked.

They both nodded with grins. "You knew didn't you guys?!" I asked my band who looked very guilty. They nodded too.

"This is gonna be awesome!" I said.

I was excited because there was a party tonight and it was sort of like having another birthday party. We left for the party and I got to see everyone I loved there. We arrived and Alex went to grab us some drinks. I wandered over and danced with the boys from Mayday Parade. Earlier that day they sang happy birthday to me behind the Monster Stage just before their set. I loved them and grew close to them. 

I was fist pumping with Jake when Alex handed me the drink. He slung an arm casually over my shoulders and I smiled up at him. Something was bugging him though. I wanted to find out, but later on. 

"I hope you had a good birthday so far," he smiled at me. 

"Of course I did," I said to him above the noise. He kissed my temple before leading us back to the dance floor. Alex and I danced alongside Rian and Cass and we were then joined by Jack, Tay, Zack, Vic, and Josh. 

I was having so much fun, it was picture perfect. Being on this tour is always so much fun, I couldn't describe it. I never thought coming out of high school so lonely and sad that I'd have best friends...or rather family for life. I was so lucky to have these people in my life being with me. 

We all had drinks in our hands and Travis came around yelling, "TO SARAH!" and everyone responded "TO SARAH! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" 

"I LOVE YOU ALL!" I yelled. 

When it died down a bit I pulled Alex to the side, "You okay?" I asked him. 

"We can talk about it later, I just wanna have you enjoy right now," he said kissing my forehead. 

I tried my best to shrug off whatever it was and smiled dancing once again. It got really late and we all were dead tired plus we had to drive to another state tomorrow. 

Alex decided to spend the night on my bus and I was thankful. Everyone said their goodbyes and went onto their own buses. I thanked everyone for an amazing birthday. 

After everyone left, Alex and I were in my bunk. He handed me a box and I took it.

"Why are you being so quiet?" I asked.

"Just tired I guess," he said with a yawn. I knew something was up, but I didn't want to pry. I shrugged it off.

I opened his gift and inside was the most beautiful notebook I'd ever seen. It was a midnight blue color with gold and silver stars embedded into it. The material was suade, smooth, and lovely. Engraved on the front was "Sarah's Song Book" and on the back was "Reach for your dreams."

"Alex this is beautiful," I said staring at it in awe. He smiled and hugged me close.

I leaned up and kissed him. "It's so amazing," I said.

"You are," he smiled back. He was still being quiet and I felt like he might be hiding something, but I shrugged it off and leaned into him more.

"Happy birthday babe," he said kissing my head one more time before I fell asleep.