Character Bio: HomeRun

HomeRun's Look: (Note: I consider this (YN)'s MCU look and the new costume he gets in the Hawkeye story to be his "comic accurate" look.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Gear:

Sunglasses with a target locking system and neural link system for the homing arrows.

Tracer Arrows made of vibranuim with rocket boosters that HomeRun can control via neural link. Also has normal arrows.

Gauntlets with built-in vibranuim wrist blades, ejectable smoke bombs, and a grappling hook. The right one can eject pieces and string to form a wrist-mounted crossbow. (Ignore the one in YN's hand.)

Gantlet in crossbow mode:

Credit to NeMalfoy1 for the art

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Credit to NeMalfoy1 for the art

Backstory: (YN) was only 9 when he lost his parents during the Chitauri invasion of New York in 2012. His parents were CIA agents who died defending the streets. After their deaths, he was given a choice by a family friend named Russel Adler. Live a comfortable life at a foster home or follow in his parent's footsteps and serve his country.

(YN) chose the latter and spent his entire childhood and early adult life training and murdering for the US government, taking the call sign HomeRun as a twist of his last name.  On his nineteenth birthday, Adler gifted (YN) complete independence to live his life and seek his own contracts. (YN) still does jobs for the government out of loyalty and their consistent pay.