𝟎𝟎𝟕

𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗳𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗹𝗹

♬ 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐘𝐎 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝘳𝘦𝘶𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘺.
𝟏:𝟑𝟖 ➝ ———— 𝟏:𝟒𝟖

𝐒𝐀𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐌 𝐓𝐀𝐉𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐓𝐓
𝔞𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 - 𝔤𝔞 | 𝟷:𝟷𝟷 𝙰𝙼, 𝙽𝙾𝚅 𝟸𝟼𝚃𝙷
―·✩·―

PRACTICALLY racing to close the hotel room door, Saheem slid Khepri to the side and locked the door behind her.

"You gon stop tryna fuckin' bitch me." He demanded, slamming her body against the wall.

Lifting the corner of her mouth into a smirk, Khepri undid his belt with her free hand and pulled his pants down. "Make me."

Grabbing her face, Heem let her thick lips absorb his as the two made their way to the bed. Throwing her down, Saheem completely removed his jeans, then hoodie and turned back to an undressed Khepri.

Leaning up on her elbows, she looked up at him expectantly— legs spread. Hovering over her Saheem freed himself from his boxers and latched his mouth onto Khep's again.

"You got a condom?"

"I'ma pull out." He spoke between kisses. "I promise."

Lining up with her opening, Saheem slowly pushed himself in before getting tired of wasting time and forcing the whole thing in.

"O-Oh shit." She moaned out, not expecting to be filled up so quickly.

Driving his hips into hers at a steady pace, Saheem smiled at the sight of her lubricant coating his member already.

"Saheemmm." Khep dragged, attempting to push against her stomach.

Smacking her hand down, he thrusted faster.

"Fuck off me. Ain't this what you wanted? Take this shit girl, you ca' do dat fa me?"

Laying in silence, Khepri stared at him pumping in and out of her in fascination, but snapped back into reality feeling his tight grip on her neck.

"Answer me." He grunted.

"Y-Y-Yes, baby."

"You doin' so good, pretty girl." He praised. "You feel this dick?"

"Mmh."

"Where you feel it, baby?"

"Mm—"

"Stop fuckin' hummin' and speak ta me." He gritted, suddenly speeding up—seemingly jabbing at her spot. "Talk."

"I'm so fu—Oh shit!" Khepri moaned loudly, not caring about anybody on their floor hearing her. "I'm so full."

"You is?" He leaned down, placing wet kisses on her face.

"Ye—Sahe—I can't take it." She whined, her eyes rolling back. "It's too much."

"Yes you can, sweet face. You don't got no choice." He fucked her harder. "You don't got no fuckin' choice."

"Fuck Saheem, I'm bouta cum."