𝟎𝟎𝟓

♬ 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 (𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐭. 𝐃'𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐎)
𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘺𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘭.
𝟒:𝟑𝟖 ➝ ———— 𝟏:𝟏𝟑

𝐊𝐇𝐀𝐘𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐘𝐗 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐑𝐄
𝔞𝔱𝔩𝔞𝔫𝔱𝔞 - 𝔤𝔞 | 𝟼:𝟺𝟻 𝙰𝙼, 𝙽𝙾𝚅 𝟸𝟶𝚃𝙷
―·✩·―

"IT'S no reason yo room should sound like a barbershop this early inna morning." Khayir playfully mugged her twin. "Go wash yo hands 'fore you touch me."

Cackling, Khepri yawned and walked further into their living room.

"Not too much ho, I just got out the tub."

"Mmh." Khay yawned. "Sin awake?"

Watching Khep shrug, Khayir stood and made her way to his room.

Pushing the door open Khay's eyes fell on the three-year old. He was sound asleep, mouth parted as he snored softly.

Creeping over, she pulled the Sonic teddy bear from his grip and placed light kisses on his face. "Wake up Papa."

Groaning, he threw the covers over his face and rolled over.

"Boy." She pulled the covers back down and threw the teddy at his head. "You don't wanna see yo daddy?"

Hearing the 'd' word, Sincere jumped up and ran to his bathroom.

"Wow." She gasped dramatically, following after him. "You fake son son."

Smiling widely, Sin blew her a kiss then held his arms out. Picking him up, Khay let him hold his toothbrush while she put toothpaste on it.

Wetting it for him, she let him put it in his mouth— watching as he brushed messily.

Once she finished getting him ready, she took him into the kitchen where Khepri had just got done cooking.

"Good morning, handsome." She signed, kissing his nose softly. "You hungry?"

Waiting for him to sign back, Khep fixed him a plate, took him from Khay's arms and fed him while she fixed hers.

Staring at the strawberry covered French toast, Khayir picked up the biggest slices and put them on her plate. About to bite one, she felt her phone vibrate and answered the call without reading the caller ID.

"Rise and shine, superstars." Alyssa spoke as soon as the FaceTime connected.

"Morning mama." The twins replied in unison.

"How are you my babies?"

"Good now that you took down that 27-piece." Khay spoke under her breath.

"Girl fuck youu." She dragged. "Ion even very much like you right now, where's my grandbaby."

Setting the phone up in front of Khepri, Khayir sat down next to her ensuring all three of them were visible on camera.

"Hey sweet pea." Alyssa sung. "Granny loves you!"

Blowing her a kiss, Sincere went back to his toast.