The Creek.

The car slowed as it stopped in the parking spot. ''Kids! We're here!'' Bandit spoke, the car spluttering to a full ignition stop. Bingo, Bluey, and Jake were out the car in a flash.

''Yay! The Creek!'' The kids celebrated, the camera zooming out a bit.

This Episode Is Called The Creek.

The adults peered out the car, exiting fully with the food in hand. ''Remember, don't stray too far from us, okay?'' Chilli warned, looking over to Bandit. ''That means you too, big guy.''

''Aw, what? I was going to get muddy!'' Bandit pouted, smiling at the kids giggling. ''Help me move this to our spot near the creek.''

The adults sat down, groaning. ''We're growing old, aren't we?'' Chilli groaned, earning a just nod from Bandit. ''Sadly.'' Bandit sighed, pulling out a sandwich, and crunching it momentarily after.

Meanwhile, the kids were having a great time. Bingo got hungry over time, and scurried over to the picnic area, while the other two kids sat down on a rock nearby.

// Play song above here. //

''...I know a place where the grass is greener...'' Bluey whispered, smiling at Jake fondly. ''And water birds they hum their song...'' He whispered back, continuing the song.

''I know a place where the water is clear...'' ''And you can see the fish swimming round the rocks..'' They sat in silence for a minute before continuing.

''I know a place where the grass is greener....'' ''And dragonflies fly real close..'' Bluey went quieter, lowering to a soft whisper. ''I know a place where the Pademelons are jumping...'' He lowered his voice as to not daze the tired Heeler in his lap.

''And the water falls onto the rocks below..'' Bluey finished it, now asleep in Jake's lap. Jake smiled, and rubbed her stomach, trying to comfort the Heeler more.

''Bandit...'' Chilli ushered Bandit, pointing at the two. ''Another cute moment?'' Bandit looked over, smiling. Chilli took a careful picture, smiling.

''She's my little Heeler.''