Here and Now. Pt. 1

Jake looked at the stars with a lot of curiosity. He understood that he would stay with the Heelers for the rest of his time In this planet. Of course he didn't want them to adopt him, he wanted his parents to be his parents, even in death. Only for now.

"You're still up?" I hear a yawn after those words. " Blues? I just...wanted to remember, I guess. " I reply drowsily, as she sits by me. "You miss them, don't you?" She puts a hand on my shoulder and continues, " We're here for you. " She finishes with a whisper.

" Bluey? Jake? " We twisted around to see Bingo barely standing. " Mango? You should be asleep!" I whisper-yelled, as I pat next to me. She drowsily kneels next to me, and sitting.

I feel all of her weight shift to my shoulder and smile. " I still miss her. " I look at Bluey who was busy looking at the stars. "Miss who?" Instead, I get a reply from Bingo. " You don't know? " I shift my gaze to her, so does Bluey. " Someone very important to him. " Bluey answers for me before I can speak.

" Yeah. " I nod. Getting up, with Bingo in my arms. " C'mon Blues, let's go to sleep. " I walk towards Bingo's bed, and I lay her down and tuck her in. " Night Mango. Night Blues. " I walk to my own sleeping bag. " Night Red. " I hear from Bluey, giving a small huff at the new nickname.

;)

The two parents woke up on their own. Strange. "Bandit, go check up on the kids.." The orange Heeler mumbled, patting the other's arm. She earned a grunt in response, as the bed rustled and she heard something nearby hit the ground.

She got up later only to find the other Heeler smiling. " Chilli, come look at this!" He whisper-yelled towards her. She approached the doorway that held Bandit and saw the adorable sight. Their kids were huddled around Jake, huddling. "Bandit, we have got to take a picture of this!" She returned the whisper-yell.

Pulling out her phone, and a click was heard a few seconds later and the flash was still on. "Oh, sticks..!" She worriedly turned it off quickly and continued with two more.

She left the room to make breakfast as per usual as she heard a lot of thumping upstairs. Must've woke up. I grin at the fact, and continue the pancakes.

// Very inspired by Bluey's Kaleidoscope //