Playground Pt. 1

You sighed, not exactly motivated to do anything. ( I changed it for y'all :] ) ''Hey Jake, wanna go to the playground with us?'' Bingo pitter-pattered towards you in the snow, smiling goofily.

You smiled, nodding. ''Sure.'' You get up and into the Heeler's car, sighing and watching your breath go up. ''It's cold.' Chilli shivers, grabbing the wheel. ''Heater, everyone?'' Bluey beams at the words. ''Yeah!''

This episode is called Playground!

The fans whir on Bluey's left, making her sigh as the car started moving. You were kicking your legs sheepishly, blinking twice and then just remembering your parents were gone. Just like that.

You sigh, no longer wanting to think about it. ''You alright, kiddo?'' Chilli asks you, concerned for your well-being and you only sighed. ''Yeah, just...thinking about the incident.''

''Oh hon..'' Mum worriedly looked at you, as you looked away. Bingo only continued her fiddling with her newly gotten rubix cube, as it was something to do.

''Don't worry about that now, I'm sure they'll want you to move on.'' You sniff and nod. ''Yeah...'' I blink, and put a paw on Jake's shoulder. ''You are important to me and Bluey!'' I smile as he grins a bit.

I see you smile and I instantly smiled more, as I go back to fiddling with my rubix cube. Bluey leaned over me and hugged you. ''Yeah! I really like you!'' This sentence made my heart slightly ache. Jealousy had came to me... I shake my head.

Bluey leaned back into her seat, sighing. School had been a little rough for her. But her grades have still been kept up, because she still wanted to work hard. ''Did you like your Christmas presents yesterday?'' Mum asked me.

''Yeah! I love the dolls!'' I giggle, but I really did! They were really cool since you can change their clothes, and move all of the joints! Bingo looked uncomfortable, so as her big sister, I hugged her.

She seems to appreciate the big girl hug, so I smile. ''Kids, we're here!'' I unbuckled in a instant, zooming out and just smiling at n everything. ''Wow! It's so pretty!''

A/N -

Omg!! Almost 4k?? I'm definitely gonna try to upload both my stories! You guys are so sweet, I love you all!

Wear your water, and drink your seatbelts!