chapter twenty four

Comenzar desde el principio

but then she walked straight through those doors. "y/n!" i ran over to her and maria, who was walking with her, stepped out of the way when i picked y/n up and spun her around.

maria looked up at us for a second before walking off and saying something under her breath. i managed to catch the word "date" before she walked away.

"i need to talk to you later." y/n said and kissed the top of my head before i put her down. that little kiss made me feel happiness all over my body.

"am i in trouble?" i frowned.

"your hair is starting to fall and no, you're not in trouble." she said before walking after maria. now i was even more distracted than before. what did she want to talk about?

i hope she wouldn't ask about why i was crying the other day because i didn't want to explain that i cried before a volleyball to the nose.

"bokuto!" akaashi called out and i looked over at him, causing a ball to hit me in the face. i fell backwards dramatically and laid down on the floor like a starfish.

yeah, volleyball to the nose just like that. again.

y/n and maria paused and turned around. "at least he doesn't have a bloody nose." y/n walked back to me after maria offered to take her backpack up to the room. "are you okay?" she checked my nose for blood. there was blood.

okay, so now all i have to do is not cry from the annoying pain on my face.

"where have i seen this before?" one of y/n's friends, kinoshita i think, asked and put her finger to his chin, pretending to think. "oh right, you and asahi and blood nose that one time." he snapped his fingers.

y/n sent him a look before turning back to me. i slapped my hand over my nose to stop the blood. y/n reached into her backpack and pulled out a pack of tissues. "here, this is better." she pulled out a tissue and handed it to me.

i held it to my nose and kept it there until the bleeding stopped. "i think that's enough practice for now." kuroo said and helped me up then helped y/n up.

"does it hurt a lot?" she asked after thanking kuroo.

"no." i lied. "just bleeding." i replied and discarded the tissue in the trash. "so, what did you want to talk about?" i looked down at her to find completely focused on me.

"i think you're my soulmate." she blurted out. "that was not the way i wanted to tell you." she slapped her hand over her mouth and stopped walking.

i also stopped walking and looked back at her in shock, but there was a smile growing on my lips. "you think we're soulmates?" i waved my hand between us. "do you want to punch me in the face to make me cry so we can confirm this?" i started thinking of things that would make me cry.

"i'm pretty sure we don't need any punching." she avoided my eyes and her gaze flew all over me, everywhere but my eyes. "i mean, everything you said about your soulmate matches up to me and then everything i say about you matches up to you. and you looked like you just cried the day we called each other and my soulmate was crying previously, so."

"i hope you're right because i've been waiting to meet my soulmate ever since i knew what a soulmate was." i wrapped my arms around her waist and she turned around to face me.

"really?" she relaxed in my arms and her face changed from being nervous to relieved.

i started walking forwards so her back was against the wall and she was trapped between the wall and my body. i softly pressed my lips against hers and her hands slid into my hair.