Kitchen 🌶 [WinTeam]

Start from the beginning

"Where are you going?" Team questioned. He thought Win would rest a little more since he hadn't been at his best yesterday.

"You cooked. Now, I wash the dishes." He said looking at the younger who was still sitting in the same place.

"It is not necessary hia. You have to rest." Team replied getting up with the tray but Win held him down, not letting him stand.

"If I need to rest, so do you nong. We had the same events, forgot? You worked just as hard as I did" He smiled seeing his faen roll his eyes, he knew Team was mentally calling him stubborn. "My sunshine" He leaned down and placed a qick kiss on the tip of Team's nose.

"You're stubborn." Team murmured making Win laugh for already reading his thoughts.

"Come on, let's brush our teeth now" He yanked Team up by his arm and pushed him towords the bathroom while he swiched off the AC and went to keep the tray back.

Win finished brushing his teeth and freshening up first and left the bathroom, he decided to start washing the dishes in the kitchen. Once he was done Team came out and sat ontop of the kitchen island, facing the sink where his boyfriend was washing the dishes.

It was a beautiful sight. The sun was shining brightly and light beamed in through the thin kitchen curtains. The light shone on his boyfriends naked back making his skin appear golden. Team loved that inked back. He adored every part of his faen's body, but watching his back muscles move always hit him in a different way.

Win knew the younger had a thing for his back and often walked around the house shirtless, just to tease him, but Team was pretty sure that it hadn't been intentional this time.

Team bit his bottom lip, he was so lost in his thoughts that he barely noticed when the other had finished washing the dishes and was drying his hands with a towel. Team only snapped out when he heard the a laugh. He shook his head and looked up to find Win smirking at him. Those lips looked so fucking kissable right now. He just wanted to push Win gainst the wall and kiss him till his lips were all wet and swollen.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Win asked leaving the dish towel on the sink and walking up next to his faen. He loved it when Team got lost in his dirty thoughts, the boy would make a certain expression that turned Win on like crazy. He would occasionally put up a small fight before he finally gave himself up completely and so willingly to him.

"Huh? How?" Team decided to play when he felt large, thin-fingered hands, a little cold from the water, touch his knees and slowly climb the skin of his hot thigh, making him shiver at the touch.

"You know how baby." The older one raised an eyebrow, the smirk still plastered on his face. It made Team want to kiss him harder. Just the thought of smashing his lips onto Win's till that smirk came off was making his hands tingle. The smaller one licked his lips, unable to look away from the other mouth.

"Hia knows very well nong loves seeing hia like this" Teams voice lowered as he felt the laters body moving closer to him.
The big hands moved slowly, under his shorts, moving higher inch by inch. Making his legs shiver lightly and feeding his urge to close them. He could feel a tent slowly forming in his crotch and Prem knew that if they continued with this little game, he wouldn't want to stop anytime soon.

"Like this?" Win whispered outside his ear. The senior was almost standing between his legs now, letting his hands grope their way up Teams shorts. Team could feel the heat in the room increase, he had nowhere to run now. Team wrapped his legs around Win's waist. He closed his eyes and swing his head back as the fingers reached his groin and started massaging the area.

"D-Don't be silly." Team said, opening his eyes and sitting back up, trying to gain back control of his body.

Win had his gaze fixed on Team's mouth as he leaned closer, the junior quckly moved away and almost lost his balance, his hands flew up just as quickly held onto Win's shoulders so he didn't fall off.