51. Granite is the worst rock

My head is always really fucking loud

My head is always really fucking loud. There's always something I'm thinking about, stressing over, obsessing over.

It changes on the hour, but the one thing that remains consistent is Romani. Mainly her ass.

Watching her ride Slater's thigh as I took Val's ass is something I only could've dreamt up.

Her little body grinding on Slater's oversized one ignites something primal in me and I'm itching to just touch her.

My ego swells when I look down to see Valentine spent beneath me, eyes cloudy with pleasure. My cock swells again when I look up to see little Bambi sliding off Slater's thigh, looking bashfully at the wet spot on his sweats.

Aw, is she embarrassed about the mess she made?

We're about to make a bigger one.

"Are you feeling less nervous?" I ask Romani with a mocking smile, sizing up her body.

I found it so cute that she was nervous about this, then again, I was more than happy to demonstrate to alleviate her nerves.

She nods at me, crossing her arms over her bare chest and huddling in on herself. My grin grows wider at her timidness.

I get a slap upside my head the next second, and I yelp, scowling to find Valentine propped up at my side, sending me a scathing look.

"Stop being so fucking creepy." Valentine scolds me, and I give him an incredulous look.

How am I being creepy?

"Loose the sadistic grin asshole, not everyone is as used to taking it up the ass as you are." Slater pipes in, and I catch Romani's lips tug upwards in amusement.

Anger boils in me, what am I doing wrong this time? Why is she smiling for him and not me?

I look back at Romani, who has untensed a little, and Slater pushes up off the sofa to approach her from behind.

His hands snake down her front as he pushes his front to her back, making her sigh contentedly.

"Ignore him. You still want to do this?" He asks her softly, "No pressure if not." He says, kissing her cheek.

I don't understand. He's being so soft, but Bambi likes when I'm rough. She gets off on being scared by me and I get off on her being scared.

Why is it different this time?

"Yeah of course I do." Romani mutters back, leaning up on her tippy toes to kiss Slater's cheek back before winding her way out of his arms.

I sit up a little straighter when I see she's headed for me, eyes soft.

I gulp and she cups my face with her soft hands. "Did I do something wrong?" I ask her, voice bare of any emotion.

She bites her lip and searches my eyes, eventually shaking her head, "No baby-"