Kabir - "Who's here ?  come later. You do not see that I am with my wife right now."

"Sorry sir but It's urgent "- said the man standing outside.

Kabir - "Ok . Come In."

The man who came in was none other than Kabir's PA Sachin.

Sachin - "Sir your manager called. He was saying that something important has to be done. he was telling he have to talk to you right now. Please sir talk to him and sorry for disturbing you."

Kabir - "Ok I will call him. You go downstairs and tell maid to come here."

Sachin - "Ok sir I will tell."

Sachin bow his head to them and went away. Kabir also get up and take out his phone from his pocket. There was twenty missed call from his Secretary and sixteen missed call from his manager.

Kabir - "Eat well. I am going for a while. I will be back soon."said to Akta who was staring at food.

He was about to go out maid come there and bow her head.

Maid - "Sir you called me?"

Kabir - "yes,Go and See you your madam. If she want any thing."

Maid - "Yes Sir."

Maid went inside the room and he came out. He went to his office room and call his Secretary.

Phone Conversation start:-

Kabir-  "What the hell happened that you can't wait for a day. Don't you no today I got married. Why the f*ck you were calling me?"

Secretary -  "Sorry sir but it was important. the foreigner client want to meet you for signing the last papers of the deal. Sir that deal was important for you that's why I was calling you."

Kabir - "About which deal you are talking?"

Secretary - "Sir the deal which happened in London."

Kabir - "Ok. So when they want to meet me?"

Secretary - "Sir today at 5
Pm they said they are coming."

Kabir - "what the f*ck are you saying. How can I will meet them today in 5 pm. "

Secretary - "I don't know Sir."

Kabir - "You can't handle a simple problem. Be ready for you resignation. when I will come and send me their number. I will talk them personally."

Secretary - "Ok sir I will send Immediately. Good. Bye sir."

Phone conversation end

Kabir cut the call and his secretary send the number. He call his clients in confrence call and their meeting went too long. He finally make them understand that they should come tomorrow. They accepted. He was feeling very tired he don't know when he fell asleep in chair.

______________________________________

It's 8:30 pm now. Akta was sitting on the bed after talking to her friends they informed her that they are going Delhi tomorrow because only three days left for Admission last date.
She also have to get admission but now she is in
Control of that devil. Will he
Let her continue her studies.
She was in deep thoughts but she come back after hearing a deep voice.

"You are in n deep thoughts kitten" - Kabir asked her.

She immediately move her t
Head towards him. Kabir start coming closer to her. She immediately stand up from the Bed.