Massage :-

Why the hell are you not picking up my phone ? Pick up my phone right now or else this will be not good for you . Did you get that .

- Kabir

Phone again start ringing . She was looking at phone but she have no courage to pick up the call but she have to . She pick up the call .

Phone Conversation start :-

Akta - "H..hello. "

Kabir - "why were you not picking my calls kitten ?" Said on soft tone.

Akta -"I..i was sleeping." said shuttering .

Kabir - "Oh so my Kitten was sleeping ? Then why are you shuttering baby tell me did you do something wrong hmm."said soft yet dangerous tone .

Akta - 'No. No why are you thinking like that . I was sleeping really."

Kabir - 'THEN WHERE THE F*CK WERE YOU GOING AT 2PM AND WHY YOU PACK YOUR LUGGAGE.
SAY IT . Said loudly .

Akta - "I.. I pack my luggage for tomorrow yes for tomorrow ."

Kabir - "DON'T F*CKING LIE TO ME .WHAT ARE YOU THINKING I WILL NOT KNOW WHERE ARE YOU GOING ? YOU ARE TRYING TO RUN AWAY FROM . "

Akta - "Y..you know about T..that ."

Kabir - "what are you thinking who I am a fool . You know Without your acknowledge I put a cctv camera In your room. By which I keep watching your every move eyes and you were not sleeping but ignoring my call."

Akta - "WHAT ?? said and start looking here and there . "

Kabir -" Don't look here there you can't find camera. Now hear me clearly your friend's Boyfriend that one whom I beat to death is in my custody. If you don't want him death then tell your family
that you don't want to go and you want to marry me tomorrow."

Akta - "But ......"

Kabir - "what you don't want see him alive ? Will you able to see your friend crying on her boyfriend's died body. Do you ?answer me. "Said in mocking tone .

Akta - "Don't do anything to him I will do what are you saying ." Said
In her crack voice .

Kabir - "Good ,Why you always understand everything at last by force . Now sleep Good Night Kitten. I Love you."

Phone conversation End

Shreya was standing at the door she hear everything . Akta told
Her parents that she doesn't want to go and tell them about
Dheeraj's Kidnapping . Everyone
Didn't tell anything to Anjali because she will tensed after hearing about Dheeraj .

Flashback End

Anjali - "WHAT I WILL KILL THAT BASTARD. "

Meena - "It's Ok now calm down ."

Akta - "Can you guys go out for a while I want some time alone."

Shreya - "Ok we are going but call when you need anything ."

Akta - "Yes ."

They went out and Akta close the door . She went near to her bed and sat there quietly.

Akta's POV

Today is my wedding this is not what I want . In this world you can't get anything by force. Kabir
Malhotra you made my life miserable.You have ruined the life of my family. You have not left any way for me, where should I go and ask for help.I don't understand anything. If you think that you have power then you can get anyone.so you are wrong I'm not something you
Can get by money or by power.
Because of me you will trouble my family my friends and I cannot let this happen.I am the reason for all their troubles, because of me you came in their life and made thier life living hell.I have to do something, I will not let you win.I don't want to be a puppet in your hands. Now I have only one way and I will do that. I will kill myself then whom you will marry my death body.I told you that I will never be yours. You have forced me to take this step.Today, because of you, I have to leave my family my friends .Just because of your madness.I wish I had never met you, I would not have been on this verge today.You made life difficult for my family just to get me, sent my father to jail. made him thief just for my yes. I also kept mixing yes in your yes just because you do not disturb my family any more. But you are not taking the name of stopping.But now enough is enough that when I will not be there, then the reason for bothering my family will also end.Forgive me mummy papa, but I have to do this,*looking at her parents photo frame* your daughter is not a coward. Forgive your sister for leaving you behind*looking at her brother's photo frame * if i had know that I have to go this fast from this world I promise I had never faught with you. please forgive me. Bye buddies hope we will meet in another life .*Looking at her friends photo.*

Third person's POV

Akta went to her cupboard and took out a bottle of poison.Her face was completely red due to crying, yet the tears were not taking the name of stopping. she can't bear the pain of leaving her family.she picked up the bottle of poison from her trembling hands and drank it in one breath.

Akta - "I hate you Kabir because of you I have to leave my family . Because of your Obsession I have to do this. Today I am not dying of my own will, you have manipulated me you are my murderer. "

Akta's health started deteriorating she was coughing badly with which blood also came out.

The procession had come down. Awadhesh and Avni welcomed him.Kabir was busy talking with his friend Sameer.Akta's friend also came down and started working, no one thought of Akta .
Pandit ji told that the marriage muhurat is start and Kabir was called to the mandap.After a while Pandit ji said that bring the bride.Shreya, Anjali and Meena went to fetch him,they called many times but there was no answer from inside.they got nervous and went downstairs and told Akta's parents about it. Kabir also listened all their words and he immediately got up from the mandap and ran towards Akta's room.

Kabir - "Akta Open the door damnit."

He called many times but again there was no answer from inside.

Kabir - 'If you haven't opened the door right now so no one will be worse than me."

Kabir again saw that the door still did not open, so he broke the door, as soon as the door opened, everyone was stunned to see the view inside.

Avni - "AKTA.... "

😊Happy 🎆Dewali 🪔in🧨 Advance 😊

Words - 1744