Foreword❗MUST READ❗

Minamahal kong mga mambabasa,

Ako ay nagpapasalamat at natutuwa na binasa at sinuportahan ninyo ang aking unang nobela dito sa Wattpad na "The Tale of Aeryn Glaze".  This novel was my first step towards becoming a writer. This is the first book I've written that I love, which is why I was able to finish it.

The truth is when I wrote this book, I wasn't sure how to start because it was my first project as a writer. I spent days and nights working on this book and putting every idea in my head. And while my character was on one hell of a ride in her own story, I, too, was on a roller coaster ride in my journey as a writer. Hindi ko naman kasi alam kung paano ba talaga magsulat ang isang manunulat upang makabuo at matapos ang isang storya.

It was not easy at all. Minsan, tinatanong ko nga ang sarili ko kung bakit ko naisipang maging isang manunulat. Reader lang ako dati na may mga malalalim na imahinasyon. My younger me wouldn't have thought that I would become a writer in the future. Now I know how to put my thoughts and ideas into words that ultimately became a novel.

The thing is one of the reasons why it was not easy to write this book was because I wrote it in English. Bakit kasi English pa? Pwede namang tagalog.

That is why I decided to write a TagLish version. Why not, diba? Filipino ako, e. Aside from the reason that I am Filipino, many of my readers that I am close with wanted me to write a Tagalog version because as a matter of fact, it is not easy to read an English book. And then lastly, most of my readers and followers are from the Philippines. This would help me resonate with a diverse audience.

Anyway, sa version na 'to, maraming bagay ang binago ko sa kwento pero pareho pa rin ang plot nito. Nagdagdag ako ng mga bagong detalye, bagong karakter, mga dialogues, at iba pa. At the same time, may mga kinuha rin akong mga scenes. This time, gusto kong i-enjoy ang pagsusulat sa version na 'to na walang hinahabol na deadlines (na akong lang rin naman ang gumawa) at hindi pressured sa kung ano ang susulatin.

Translating English into Tagalog is not easy so bear with me. I will try my best to make this project successful. Warning lang kasi mabagal ang updates nito.

Again, I want to express my deep appreciation to everyone who encouraged and supported me along the way. I dedicate this not only to the readers who have read the original version but also to my new readers and supporters. I do hope you guys will enjoy this story. I love you, guys!

Love,
Guineminence

⋆⋅⋅⋅⊱∘──────∘⊰⋅⋅⋅⋆

Note: There is a huge difference between the English and the Taglish version so it might be confusing for those readers who have read the English version because I changed so many details in this story. It's not just the language that has been changed but also the details of the characters and minor plots.