Chapter 57-58

Chapter 57 The yin and yang of the second room of the big room, the yin and yang strange

  wood father shook the ash in the pipe, and concluded: "No need to clean up the room, we come early in the morning, and we still have to go back in the evening, but it's a bit messy over there these two days, and we have dinner here. You are here."

  Saying that, a few days ago, because of his anger, he broke the pipe that the third child bought for him, and he felt distressed for several days after that. Today, the third child entered the county town and brought him a new one. Alas. The third child is still attentive, and he is not good to him in vain.

  "Listen to Dad." Mu Ziteng's eyes stopped Xiao Lingzi, who wanted to continue to persuade others.

  "It's getting late, old lady, let's go back." Father Mu stood up, hands behind his back, and walked forward slowly.

  "I'll take you down the mountain." The road to this small hill in his house is still a little steep, and he doesn't feel relieved if he doesn't take it off in person.

  Mu Ziteng kept sending the two to the foot of the mountain before turning around and walking back.

  When Mumu and Mumu arrived the next day with two bags of corn on their backs, the two had already gone out. Fortunately, they left the keys to their home when they left last night.

  "Xiao Ling is too careless, this is a meat dish, how can it be placed outside at will?"

  Mu Mu said distressedly when she saw a large piece of wild boar placed on the kitchen cutting board.

  "Why is she being careless? This is obviously taken out for us to eat. You can be content. Whose daughter-in-law is as generous as her, she is really unaware of the blessings."

  Don't think I didn't see your cockroaches The corners of the mouth that got up were really duplicitous.

  Besides, the meat is in the kitchen, where is it outside?
  "Which one of your eyes sees that I am not satisfied? I also know that I am very lucky." Mu Mu retorted.

  She just wanted to show off her daughter-in-law's thoughtfulness in front of the old man, but she was scolded by the old man. She couldn't say a nice word.

  "Both eyes saw it. I not only saw it with my eyes, but also heard it with my ears." Father Mu looked at the old woman proudly.

  Hmm...you can't speak for yourself.

  "Damn old man."

  Mu Mu didn't bother to pay attention to him, and went straight into the kitchen to make breakfast.

  The old woman was defeated so quickly, and Father Mu felt bored, so he took a bamboo broom from under the eaves and started to clean the yard.

  Mu Ziteng and Jian Qingling worked together for one day, and when they went home, each of them went home with a basket full of sweet potatoes.

  Mu Mu Mu only thought that the reclaimed wasteland was far away, so it took them so long to go home.

  This was the case for the next week. The two first cut all the sweet potato vines and put them in the space, leaving only a finger-long vine outside on the ground.

  Jian Qingling still used the same method as when turning the ground, using the power of space to cut the layer with the sweet potatoes, and then turned it over.

  Mu Ziteng was picking up sweet potatoes from behind, and there were large clods. He stood up and kicked the clods away, exposing the sweet potatoes, and then squatted down to pick them up. The hoe was useless and turned into a display.