Chapter 23-24

Chapter 23 The eldest and the second came to the door

  , "Hey kid, where are you going?" Seeing Mu Zishu pick up his coat and go out, Wang Aihua hurriedly called from behind.

  "Look for the third child." Mu Zishu turned around and replied.

  Wang Aihua looked at the sky and said, "This time has passed? The sun is so big, why don't you take a nap first, and then go after work in the afternoon."

  She may not be willing to go to the third child, she has found out, now Although the third child has become more diligent, his temperament is even more unpleasant than before. He used to be lazy, and he was polite to her and Chen Ping's two sisters-in-law. Now he is not only cruel, but his mouth is as poisonous .

  She didn't believe that the third child would be willing to come and help, and it was not easy to pull the parents.

  "No, I'll go now." Mu Zishu walked out of the room in a non-negotiable tone, and if he went one afternoon late, he lost an afternoon of labor.

  Wang Aihua: I just don't want you to get angry, why don't you listen?

  "Brother. This is you?"

  Mu Zishu just came out of the room, and Mu Ziye, who happened to be in the opposite room, also came out of the room.

  "My younger brother and sister should have told you about the third child, let's go and talk to him together."

  Mu Ziye smiled, "I mean that too." The two brothers walked out of the old house side by side.

  "The third, the third." The two stood at the gate of the courtyard and called for the door.

  Jian Qingling, who was cultivating in the room, was forced to stop from the practice, and the expression on her face was not very good.

  Can't the voice be quieter?

  "I told you not to rush to cultivate, but you don't believe it. Look, come on." Mu Ziteng shrugged at the dissatisfied Jian Qingling, and did not rush out to open the door, deliberately letting the two men cool.

  "Spirit-stimulating, I don't think of us when something good happens, and come over to ask for help when something happens, it's really annoying." Jian Qingling jumped out of bed and washed her face with water.

  Mu Ziteng yawned and opened the courtyard door, and when he saw the two of them, he just called out, "Big brother and second brother."

  "What time is it, why are you still sleeping?" Mu Zishu said dissatisfiedly.

  The third child went too far, leaving him and the second brother outside to bask in the sun for a long time.

  Can't you hurry up and open the door when you hear the two of them calling for the door?

  "What are you doing if you don't sleep? Besides, isn't it time to take a nap?" Mu Ziteng continued to walk without turning his head, but sneered in his heart.

  Mu Zishu choked, although the third child was right, but he and the second brother sacrificed their nap time to come to him, and it was wrong for him to sleep.

  After sitting down in the main room, Mu Ziteng ignored them when he saw the unsightly expressions on their faces.

  "Big brother and second brother, this is the first time to come to my house after the separation. I don't know what's the matter with you coming here?"

  In order not to affect Xiaolingzi's cultivation and upgrading, he didn't go around with the two of them, and asked straight to the point.

  Thinking of the purpose of coming here, the brothers immediately retracted their dissatisfied expressions.

Traveling Through Ages : The Apocalyptic Couple Salted Life जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें