Chapter 51-52

Chapter 51 Deliberation in the old house The

  villagers were debating whether the two of them had returned to what they were before, and became lazy again.

  However, those were the private discussions of the villagers, and they were not said in front of the two of them.

  Jian Qingling will use her mental power to sweep the village when she has nothing to do. Of course, she has not missed those discussions, but what about that? It can only be said for two days. After two days, they will find that she and the wood are no longer on the field. The figure is gone, and the rice in her home field has long been harvested in autumn.

  After lunch in the old house
  , the people in the second room, including the children, gathered in the main room instead of going back to the room for a lunch break.

  The two elders were wondering why they didn't go to rest one by one. When they were gathering in the main room to do something, Wang Aihua spoke up.

  "Mother and father, have you heard of it?"

  "What did you hear?" Father Mu looked up at his eldest daughter-in-law with a frown.

  They have been busy and tired these days, where do they have the energy to listen to gossip.   "I heard

  that the third brother and his wife have been lazy again recently. They only work for two hours a day in the morning and then go back."

Does not restrain the sound.

  She just said it to the two old people on purpose, to let them know how unsatisfactory her son and daughter-in-law she loves the most.

  The other three adults in the two rooms looked calm, and no one stopped her from continuing to speak. In fact, they just wanted to know what the second elder would do when he found out?
  "Who did you listen to?" Mu Mu asked in a cold tone.

  She was very unhappy, one was worried that the old couple would change back to the way they were before. He and the old man were getting old, and they couldn't help much if they wanted to help. Besides, there were still people in the big room, the second room and the two rooms, who were staring at them. The two of them are old to help San'er?
  Another reason is that looking at the current appearance of this big and second room, I have no self-consciousness as a brother and sister-in-law. I wish that the third child would be happier if the third child had a bad time.

  "Everyone in the village is talking about it. I'm afraid that the whole village is the only one who doesn't know about you. Oh... Mom and Dad, you don't know how ugly those people are. I feel ashamed when I hear those words."

  Wang Aihua frowned . Bent, his eyes were actually gloating, he covered his mouth and said, his voice was still so loud.

  "It's embarrassing for you to be so loud. Your neighbors are the loudest. Why? For fear that others won't know you're talking about your uncle's house?" Father Mu slapped the table angrily.

  "Dad, don't blame my sister-in-law for speaking loudly. She's always been like that? Besides, it's been spread all over the village, and my sister-in-law would have known it if she didn't say anything."

  "Shut up, the third child is not good, are you all happy?" Seeing that the old man's face was wrong, Mu Mu immediately scolded the second daughter-in-law who was there to add insult to injury.

  This second daughter-in-law she disliked the most. She was petty. She always liked to instigate the elder daughter-in-law to fight her behind her back. After the incident, she acted as an afterthought. She thought she was doing it very secretly, but in fact she knew it. As for the eldest daughter-in-law, it is not good either.