Chapter 19-20

Chapter 19 Does Xiaolingzi think I'm useless?

  The two turned their heads to look and shouted with a smile at the same time, "Father, elder brother and second elder brother, younger brother, elder sister-in-law and second elder sister-in-law, Xiaoqing."

  "Auntie, great, you are finally back." The eight-year-old niece immediately ran In front of Jian Qingling, he smiled at her.

  Jian Qingling lowered her head and pretended to be suspicious, "Why haven't I seen Xiaoqing in our family for a few months? You seem to have grown a lot taller. Did Xiaoqing eat something good while aunt was not at home?

  " Have you grown taller?" Children all hope that they will grow taller quickly, so when their aunt says she grows taller, a smile immediately rises on the little girl's face.

  Then I tried hard to think about the reason why I could grow taller, but I couldn't find the reason, so I couldn't help asking anxiously: "But Auntie, what I've been eating lately is still the same as before."

  "Haha..."

  "Haha..."

  The adults heard Her child's words couldn't help laughing out loud. Jian Qingling didn't laugh out of face, but grabbed a few candies from her purse and put them in the little girl's hand.

  "Xiaoling, Ziteng, you two enter the room and sit down. Let's wash up before going to accompany you." Jian's father said to the two of them with a smile on his face.

  "Okay, Dad." Mu Ziteng replied respectfully, and then dragged his daughter-in-law beside him into the hall.

  Jian’s father, Jian’s elder brother, Jian’s second brother, and Jian’s younger brother washed their hands and faces, and then came to the main room. During the period, they asked about the situation of the two of them at home. Jian Qingling and Mu Ziteng picked up what they could say and said one thing that worried them. didn't say.

  After the eldest sister-in-law and the second sister-in-law came back, they went into the kitchen to help Jane's mother to cook, and the food was brought out soon.

  "Wow, there is meat." The children clapped their hands with joy when they saw the meat dishes on the table.

  "You can eat meat today, so thank your aunt and uncle." Jane's mother gave a few small dishes, while not forgetting to educate the children.

  "Thank you aunt, thank you uncle."

  The children opened their mouths politely to thank their grandmother.

  Mu Ziteng smiled and was about to say no thanks, but when he saw the children's eyes were only staring at the meat and vegetables in the bowl, he shut up. The children's thanks were too insincere, so give him a look anyway.

  Jian Qingling noticed the embarrassment of the man next to her and smiled unkindly.

  They ate together with a large family, but they didn't eat much. The main reason was that the meals made by Jane's mother did not suit the appetite of the two of them. Moreover, now that food was precious, Jane's mother also cooked rice that Jane's family rarely eats a few times a year. For rice, they eat less, and Jane's family can eat more.

  After the meal, the two sat for a while, and then proposed to leave by taking advantage of the long distance.

  When they left, Jane's family packed a lot of vegetables in their backpacks for them to take back, especially the vegetables they didn't have at home.