Chapter 37-38

Chapter 37 The first time I heard about the world of self-cultivation

  The man in Xuanyi woke up in the morning and used his spiritual sense to check the surroundings, and he almost understood the world.

  In the end, he came to the conclusion that the place where he is now is very poor and backward, but for cultivators, it is their favorite. The spiritual energy in the deep mountains and forests is much richer than that in the city.

  Of course, cities are also better than cities. For example, those technological products are good. They can replace the aura to release spells. I don't know how much aura can be saved for him.

  "My famous gentleman, Shiyu, came from Hongyu Continent. He encountered a space storm while traveling through space, and was blown to your interface by the space storm. Thank you for your help this time." After speaking, he clasped his fists at the two again.

  Then he took out two bottles of medicine from the space ring and placed them on the table, signaling the two to accept them.

  The reason why Jun Shiyu told them where he came from and why he came here was because he knew that they were also practitioners.

  Although they are not cultivating in the same system, based on their cultivation speed and aptitude, their current cultivation is equivalent to the seventh or eighth level of Qi training. For their cultivation system, cultivating in such a strong environment requires growth. Get up quickly.

  "This is the reward?" Jian Qingling swallowed and asked in a low voice.

  "No, this is just a welcome gift." Such a bottle of medicine can't offset the grace of life.

  Besides, the two of them saved him, and his cultivation aptitude was considered good, and after a few days of observation, he found that you don't offend me, and I don't offend you. Your style of doing things is very good. Jun Shiyu has already regarded the two as his own. The junior, as the elder, of course, we have to give a greeting.

  meet and greet? So atmospheric.

  Mu Ziteng and Jian Qingling looked at each other, stood up and clasped their fists at the person opposite to express their gratitude.

  "Don't be too polite, there are not many things suitable for you here in this seat. This medicinal herb is for healing, and it can be taken regardless of internal or external injuries. You should take it first, and then give it to you after this seat finds something suitable for you. "

  When these two bottles of medicinal pills were still in the family, they were prepared for the younger generation in the family, but they were not used. There are still many low-level medicinal pills in his space ring, but this is not the realm of cultivation. Those medicinal pills were not given.

  "Senior, are you a cultivator?" Mu Ziteng asked.

  The person on the opposite side came out of his seat, and they knew that this person must have a high cultivation base, and of course his age was also high.

  The world of comprehension does not judge age by appearance.

  "You also know immortal cultivators?" Jun Shiyu was surprised for a moment, then thought of something, and said with a smile: "It is normal for you to know, after all, there are immortal cultivators in this interface, but to be precise, it should be a cultivator, this seat He's a cultivator in the Spirit Transformation stage."

  Mu Ziteng and Jian Qingling nodded at the same time, they understood this, and both of them tacitly did not think about the awkward smile of the other side.