Chapter 47-48

Chapter 47

  In the days after being disliked, Jun Shiyu settled down and cultivated, and occasionally ordered spirit vegetables from the restaurant to taste early adopters. He felt that healing here was a little faster than the outside world. When the ten days came, he went downstairs to add Lingshi for two years.

  Because the injuries he suffered were in the muscles and veins, he couldn't practice for too long every day. He would walk around in this so-called cultivation world if he had nothing to do, and he also knew something about the so-called five major families.

  In fact, only a family with an ancestor of the Jindan period will squeeze into the ranks of the big family.

  It's a pity that he turned around in this isolated world of self-cultivation, but he didn't even see a single spirit beast.

  ...
  The second day after the wasteland was opened, Mu Ziteng and Jian Qingling returned to their parents' home with 20 catties of rice on their backs, and they hit a hare on the way, this time for the sweet potato vine.

  "Are you two very busy? Why are you here again?"

  "Uh dad, don't you welcome us back?" Jian Qingling couldn't believe that these words came from Jian's father, who loved his daughter, and it was a little hard to accept. Ah, have you been despised?

  Mu Ziteng was embarrassed. It seemed that they came too often and were disliked by their father-in-law.

  Father Jane was sweeping the floor in the yard early in the morning, and he saw two figures walking in the direction of his house from a distance.

  Why did they go back to their parents' home again? In more than two months, plus this time, they came back three times. The two families are so far apart. Where did these two people get so much free time?
  In order to confirm his guess, Father Jane stood still in the yard, waiting for the two figures to arrive.

  That's why the previous scene happened.

  "What nonsense." Father Jian gave his daughter an angry look, "Come in." Tsunderely gestured to the two with his chin, then walked into the main room with his hands behind his back.

  The two behind them winked and winked at each other, tacitly thinking that they should come less often in the future, lest they be rejected again.

  After Mu Ziteng put down the basket, Jian Qingling immediately took out the rice diligently, "Dad, we have brought a little more rice."

  "Well, let's put it there. When your brother comes back, let him pick tender corn for you." For the daughter-in-law and son-in-law to bring something every time he comes, he is already numb, but he still won't ask for it for nothing.

  Jane's father thought that the daughter was only here to exchange tender corn, but he felt that the daughter-in-law was always dragging her son-in-law to come over just for a bite to eat.

  "Don't you have anything to do? Your mother and I are in good health. You don't need to come over every three days to visit, and don't bring things over at every turn. Do you still want to live?"

  "Fujiko, you guys are here."

  Jane Father still wanted to say more, but was interrupted by his wife who came out of the kitchen.

  "Mother, so you are at home too. We came here today for serious business."

  Jian Qingling put down the things in her hand, walked to the door and pulled Jian's mother to the main room to sit down.